Amusing IRC Quotes

Fiorina met Putin in a private meeting
ooooooooooooh
She keeps talking about "very aggressive military excercises in the baltic states"
Provoking putin will not end well.
NO CARLY
THIS WILL START WAR
Why is she so dumb?
TGR
tell carly she's dumb
TheGrimReapermy god pls
Plembysorry m8
TheGrimReaper"very aggressive military exercises in the baltic states" is a euphemism
are you a fucking virgin or what m9

Cronaal:
Cronaalwhat colour will lara's dildo be
21:09Cronaalthe most important question
21:09ORGASMICTURKEYWe aren't doing the birds and the bees remember?
21:09ORGASMICTURKEYToo inappropriate
21:09Cronaalwhat about bees and the bees.
21:09Cronaal./lenny
21:09ORGASMICTURKEYUgh, fine. Royal purple, gold encrusted...
I can't believe I never saw this post. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

<Plemby> o/
<Boots> Plemby?!!!
<Boots> Whoops, added a question mark.
<TheGrimReaper> Plemby. Who is Plemby?
<TheGrimReaper> Today on BBC, we seek to answer that question.
<TheGrimReaper> We'll be covering his life in detail as we ask who Plemby is to those who knew him best, to help shed light on who he is to us.
<TheGrimReaper> In the second half of this two-part miniseries, we'll consider who Plemby is to himself, and how he was made that way by the perceptions of those he knew - and those who knew him.
<TheGrimReaper> By the end of this series, we'll have uncovered just the tip of the iceberg that is - 'Plemby'.
<TheGrimReaper> I'm Deepak Chopra, and this is "Mysteries of the Plembysphere".

<Plemby> Miniseries one:
<Plemby> DD: Plemby was a troll.
<Plemby> Asta: Plemby trolled too much.
<Plemby> GM: Plemby did exactly as I say
<Plemby> McM: Plemby was totes bae
<Plemby> Raven: Plemby was the family blacksheep
<TheGrimReaper> "A troll. A bae. A black sheep. Plemby was a man, woman, or synthetic rubber toy of many faces. But we want to know who the real Plemby is.
<TheGrimReaper> And for that, we'll be going back to the start.
<TheGrimReaper> Plemby. Who is Plemby?
<TheGrimReaper> Today on BBC, we seek to answer that question
<TheGrimReaper> We'll be covering his life in detail as we ask who Plemby is to those who knew him best, to help shed light on who he is to us.
<TheGrimReaper> You remember the rest of the start, presumably. That brings us to today.
<TheGrimReaper> This documentary. And you watching it.
<TheGrimReaper> So we decided to interview - our own audience.
<TheGrimReaper> In just a few short seconds we will be breaking into the house of a random chosen audience member, and forcing them to answer a number of interview questions at gunpoint."
<Boots> Why are they randomly chosen?
<TheGrimReaper> because this way we can get it written off as a non-profit lottery
<Boots> Ah.
<MyroMobile> "Plemby was [...] quiet. I never thought he'd do something like this"
<MyroMobile> "He always [...] smiled. But he was hiding a dark secret"
<TheGrimReaper> "The Grim Reaper (has heard of Plemby): He had varying tastes. One day, he'd feel like having fish and chips. The next day, he'd feel like chicken for a main instead. You could tell he was a volatile, mentally disturbed person from the start."
<TheGrimReaper> "It always seemed odd to me how, almost everytime I saw him, he'd be wearing black. It wasn't just any black, either - here, I'll show you. I still have his uniform - well, not his, but the uniform of the company we both worked at, the one he always wore."
<Plemby> We played in a death metal band
<TheGrimReaper> "Plemby (Plemby Expert): "We played in a death metal band.""
<MyroMobile> "I was working with Plemby on September 11. He said 'did you hear about New York?' I knew then that he had a...preoccupation with violence."
<madjack> I have no idea whats going on.
<TheGrimReaper> "Madjack (Cartographer): I have no idea whats going on."
<Plemby> What was I, a serial killer?
<TheGrimReaper> "Myroria (Serial Killer): A friend of mine tipped me off about Plemby. I knew immediately...he was different. His buttocks were perfectly even, unlike anyone else's, and he was extremely immodest. He would undress constantly, without even a shred of shame at the fact I was secretly watching him from a tree on the other side of the neighbourhood"
<TheGrimReaper> no, you became a lawyer
<MyroMobile> You hit a squirrel with your car
<Plemby> Oh, well that's a relief
<Lord_Lore> .....
<TheGrimReaper> Tune in next week for the thrilling conclusion to "Mysteries of the Plembysphere."
<TheGrimReaper> "It's obvious to me...if he had just aligned his chakras a few days earlier, with an accredited spiritual masseuse"
<TheGrimReaper> *fade to black*

My weird position on equality.

<Syrixia>: Technically all men are created equal. We all climb our way out of the same glory hole. Except for miscarriages.

Syrixia:
My weird position on equality.

<Syrixia>: Technically all men are created equal. We all climb our way out of the same glory hole. Except for miscarriages.
I'm concerned for your wellbeing.

:rofl:

Here's another one.

<Plemby>: guy|phone, do prisoners get to vote in Auslandia?
<Syrixia>: Auslandia?
<Syrixia>: Is that, like, Esplandia's distant cousin or something?
<Plemby>: Lol

<Plemby> Also the rebels and Assad are up for another round of peace talks.
<Plemby> I'd be funny if the whole conflict ends before the election.
<TheGrimReaper> "Kurdish commander announces ISIS was a clever ruse"
<Plemby> lol
<TheGrimReaper> "ISIS execution victims have released a vlog revealing it was all a trick"
* Plemby spits
<TheGrimReaper> "Osama bin Laden has revealed he is still alive, having become a magician and having helped to plan the fake executions
<TheGrimReaper> after disappearing during the SEAL raid on his compound
* Plemby spits again
<TheGrimReaper> He has thanked Obama for secretly being an intrinsic part of this plot to gain Kurdish independence, after a long and arduous set of barters, starting with Obama's Texan birth certificate (which has recently been found) being swapped for a small loan of a million dollars, moving onwards to the nation of Iraq"
<Sakmitshu> :l
<TheGrimReaper> "angela merkel has announced that the refugee camps in Europe actually contain not refugees, but household robots, to be given away as presents to the European populace"
<TheGrimReaper> "the BNP has condemned this action as a normalization of brown skin; angela merkel has announced that said robots come with white skin cleverly hidden underneath"

plembobria:
<TheGrimReaper> "Kurdish commander announces ISIS was a clever ruse"
<TheGrimReaper> "ISIS execution victims have released a vlog revealing it was all a trick"
<TheGrimReaper> "Osama bin Laden has revealed he is still alive, having become a magician and having helped to plan the fake executions
IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

Memories...:
*** syr joined #tnp
Welcome to The North Pacific IRC! | No advertising! | The forum is: http://s13.zetaboards.com/tnp/index | This channel is public. | Channel Record: 65 | This channel is to be applied in a reasonable manner | Happy Birthday Raven! | Quote of the Month: <@Eluvatar> I don't think putting a hat on an ocean makes it any drier
Topic set by mcm|mibbit!Mibbit@c113.ip97.unimc.it on Wed Jul 06 2016 04:40:51 GMT-0400 (EDT)
21:58syrmemories
21:58syrmeeeeeeeeemories
21:59*** ema joined #tnp
22:00emawhat
22:00syrwelcome to the IRC
22:00syrthis is what we used to use
22:00syrbefore discord
22:00emahappy birthday raven
22:00syryes
22:00syrhappy birthday to him
22:00syrbjfjnjwjnjo0i00n00w0n0
22:00ema"0w0"
22:01Salaxalanso_O
22:01*** ydna joined #tnp
22:01emaOwO wats dis *notices imperialism*
22:01syrwelcome to old people discord andy
22:01*** notlotion joined #tnp
22:01ydnawho's andy i'm ydna
22:01emahi ydnah
22:02syrlmfao Salaxalans
22:02emawhos salal
22:02syrSalaxalanso_O
22:02syrthat's Salaxalans
22:02*** notlotion quit (Client Quit)
22:02emadont know
22:03syrdelegate of spiritus i think
22:03emaand also if elu comes on lol
22:03*** ydna quit (Client Quit)
22:03emarip
22:03emawho shall survive last
22:03syri cannot dieeeeeee
22:04emasam
22:04emae
22:04*** ema quit (Client Quit)
22:05syrHah
22:05syrI win

mcmasterdonia:
Damn, I wish I'd been there to get in on that fun action.
Salaxalans lurks on IRC, they appeared last time I went on IRC with ABC too.

Back