Delegate Question Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does the government intend to fix the discrepancy in the original round of exceptions to 6.7 of the Legal Code, that accidentally made the non-existent region of 'Dolla Holla, Europe but Better' an exception? I believe the intent was to make two regions - Dolla Holla and Europe but Better - exempt.
I will get on that, certainly.

Some questions, for the new delegate :P

1. Have you appointed any advisors for this term?

2. Does the government intend to fix the discrepancy in the original round of exceptions to 6.7 of the Legal Code, that accidentally made the non-existent region of 'Dolla Holla, Europe but Better' an exception? I believe the intent was to make two regions - Dolla Holla and Europe but Better - exempt.

3. Does the government believe the current system of appointing prosecutors is working?

4. Will there be movement made on the declassification of government records from both discord and the forum as required by law?

Some questions, for the new delegate :P

1. Have you appointed any advisors for this term?

2. Does the government intend to fix the discrepancy in the original round of exceptions to 6.7 of the Legal Code, that accidentally made the non-existent region of 'Dolla Holla, Europe but Better' an exception? I believe the intent was to make two regions - Dolla Holla and Europe but Better - exempt.

3. Does the government believe the current system of appointing prosecutors is working?

4. Will there be movement made on the declassification of government records from both discord and the forum as required by law?
1) Advisors? No. Chief of Staff? Yes. Per my current standing appointments
2) I'll be happy to look into that more as some of my opening projects get off the ground.
3) The only current issue I forsee is the appointment of a prosecutor by a delegate who is leaving office as a new delegate is taking office. The law is somewhat unclear on who has what authority there and could use some clarification.
4) I've requested permissions so I can actually see what I am working with, and will formally update you and the region on that matter later. Feel free to PM me about this specific matter.

What led to the decision to having two Chiefs of staff?
I wanted to pick specific people who worked best dealing with parts of government they are most familiar with. @Pallaith is extremely good with FA and WA, they handle themselves very professionally publicly, I appreciate their help and advice in managing these ministries. so External Affairs was the logical choice. @Prydania is exceptionally good with Internal Affairs and their reputation in Culture precedes them. Thus, Domestic Affairs was a logical choice. These are not really advisors since they are not just sitting at the table casually offering advice, they are assisting in managing and reporting for the ministries they oversee.

Does the delegate intend to respond to questions posed by members of the region?
Glad you asked! As you might understand, the first few weeks of term as delegate are extremely busy and thus can stretch me thin while getting everyone settled. If you need a question answered urgently, please reach out to me on discord or mention me in your post so I get a direct ping about it! That will make things better for everyone :)

Mister Delegate,

I've got two questions for you.

1) When do you plan on updating the World Factbook Entry, given that one of the news listed was during McMasterdonia's term and another one is past its usefulness? In addition, do you plan on regularly updating the World Factbook Entry in the future, and if so, what kind of news will you update it with?

2) What are you doing to ensure the Delegate transition goes smoothly? I noticed that you haven't endotarted in at least a week, and there are at least 70 WA nations in TNP which you have not endorsed.

Last edited:
@TlomzKrano Bumping the above two questions, which largely still apply, except that endotarting now appears to occur twice a week and the number of WA nations not endorsed stands at 46 as of last Major.

Mister Delegate,

I've got two questions for you.

1) When do you plan on updating the World Factbook Entry, given that one of the news listed was during McMasterdonia's term and another one is past its usefulness? In addition, do you plan on regularly updating the World Factbook Entry in the future, and if so, what kind of news will you update it with?

2) What are you doing to ensure the Delegate transition goes smoothly? I noticed that you haven't endotarted in at least a week, and there are at least 70 WA nations in TNP which you have not endorsed.
@TlomzKrano Bumping the above two questions, which largely still apply, except that endotarting now appears to occur twice a week and the number of WA nations not endorsed stands at 46 as of last Major.
Thanks for the questions, Ive been in midterms for the last 2 weeks so my times has been a tad consumed. Resuming to a normal schedule today as I have just completed my final one. Thank goodness.

As for questions
1) I will be updating those with more relevant posts and articles as they come available. You will see some changes in the next few days along with a text formatting change.

2) I have been endotarting as much as I can, I plan to go back to daily now that I am done with my exams. We are also running the cards rewards for endorsing which is helping considerably. (also endotarted as of this morning but it was after major so you wont see an update till minor)

Last edited:
Two questions.

1. As per:

[B:
Section 7.3: Onsite Authority[/B]]

11. Violators of NationStates rules, or residents banned offsite by forum administration, may be subject to summary ejection or banning.

would the government be able to ban the remaining nations in TNP of the users banned from off-site here?

2. As we are a quarter way through the term now, I was wondering what progress has been made on declassifying old government Discord channels which are no longer in use?

Has the government taken notice of the ongoing disruption to Social Liberal Union by its founder and our ally The East Pacific's statement on the matter? Will the government undertake discussions both in TNP and with the SLU successor region The Social Liberal Union about any actions we may take, such as transferring our forum embassy from SLU to TSLU?
We have, currently preparing a statement and seeing what SLU will be needing assistance wise (if any) for us to transfer relations and secure their safety.

It should also be noted Ainland's new region (Liberal Democratic Union) has already violated our recruiting policies and has been added to the retaliatory recruitment list.

Last edited:
What efforts have you and/or past delegates have made to target the nations on the RR list? Are there automated TGs going to those regions?

Out of curiosity, what progress has been made on the Northern Lights (TNL) publication that was meant to cover happenings from the latest Card Symposium event?

As said by your Minister of Communications in their opening address, and I quote:

We are in the final stages with regards to the publication of the TNL issue on the Cards Symposium, and hopefully we will be able to get it out before the end of the Easter weekend.

Seeing as to how Easter weekend has now come and gone, what’s the next anticipated date for this issue’s publication? Have there been any unforeseen holdups that the citizenry ought to be aware of?

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back