The North Pacific Bar and Grill

mcmasterdonia:
We need to bring Ali back to the forum more. The bar is quiet without her.
Surprise, I'm back!

tumblr_mxzh5pQLi51t9571co2_250.gif

Chasmanthe:
It's been too long. Did you hear about Osiris yet?
Sure, another coup lol :P

Yeah, Osiris was my first NS region (not counting the Feeder in which my first nation was born). In the beginning it was fun being active in Osi, it seemed quite alive and entertaining. But later something changed, especially with the advent of the 'Osiris Empire' stuff, increasing inactivity, following drama with couping etc. And I gradually lost my interest in this region.

Thanks McM! I missed you guys :)

I'm in mood for some cola... But it's too late for that because drinking it before sleep is unhealthy.

Part of New Year's resolutions :P

I just thought I would say that I hope that Lennart's move to Great Britain has gone smoothly and that he is settling in to his new home. An international move like that must be fairly daunting.

*cheers to Lennart*

:agree:

We'll get Lennart some beers when settles in and returns to TNP! And there will be celebrations everywhere! And I will not be able to drink beer because I'm still underage!

why, thank you guys!

I can't be fully active here yet, but things are going fine... Three days here and I can already say I fucking love Cambridge.

Hail to England!

I'll be back with news and cocktail recipes xD

Good morning!

It is not too early to start drinking.

[me]skips behind the bar and starts gathering up various rum bottles

There's some GBM rum and some WW rum, maybe mix it up with some Checkers rum.

Serves McMasterdonia rum cocktail and pours out to Sam and Anumia and others gathered at the TNP Bar & Grill.

To McMasterdonia!

Our World Assembly McMuffin!

Congratulations on your re-election as delegate, second term in a row, fourth term overall.

Your term must officially begin in the next 20 mins or so, we don't know what will happen, but hope everybody enjoys it!

Back