The North Pacific Bar and Grill

Ew... there's a dead German body here.
Oh well, I'll take a red wine and Belgian Fries, like last time.
"What the hell is a belgian fry" comes from the kitchen before a big man in all white chef clothes walks into the bar
I want to be popular.
I'm afraid we are all out of that, would you settle for a nice cold glass of Sadness?
Monsieur, can i get more whiskey
Not before you pay your tab thats higher than the empire state building (or pigeonstans ego)

"What the hell is a belgian fry" comes from the kitchen before a big man in all white chef clothes walks into the bar

I'm afraid we are all out of that, would you settle for a nice cold glass of Sadness?

Not before you pay your tab thats higher than the empire state building (or pigeonstans ego)
That's what simple people call "French" fries.

Then I'll pay up *Writes a 100000$ check* all drinks on me

I'll have the same as Mr. Fulbright plus a bottle of Dos Lunas Tequila, a bag of Salt & Vinger Chips and a bowl of Cheerios. Oh...make that a case of Whiskey. Thank you!

Can I get what I ordered earlier plus one bottle of Wine, One Bottle of Triple Sec, one bottle of Tonic, One Bottle of Curuçao, an order of a chicago style dog, a pork roast, a pan cubano sandwich, a pasta puttanesca and a box of levain cookies

Back