Military Sign Up

Welsh Cowboy:
Nation in TNP: TNP Welsh Cowboy
Current WA Nation: TNP Welsh Cowboy

I, __Welsh Cowboy____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Since you have met all the requirements, I hereby grant you the rank of Private and request that you be remasked as an NPA member.

Patriots:
I, The Red Star Empire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation Red Star Empire
WA Red Star Empire

Checked. Looks okay.

Nation in TNP: Helixan Prime
Current WA Nation: Helixan Prime

I, Naomi, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government

Naomi:

I, Naomi, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government
Can I please request a security check?

Eluvatar:
Patriots:
I, The Red Star Empire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation Red Star Empire
WA Red Star Empire

Checked. Looks okay.
Please check your PM for further instructions.

Patriots:
I dont see anything. what is a pm anyway
If you go to the top right of any page in the forum you will see "Inbox" which has your PMs or "private/personal messages". It's essentially the in-built messaging system the forum uses.

I have sent you a message with instructions - please follow them ore reply if you have any problems.

If you have any other problems, just ask here again.

Kiwi:
Naomi:

Sorry for the delay.

Naomi checks clean.

Eluvatar:
Kiwi:
Naomi:

Sorry for the delay.

Naomi checks clean.
Thank you Elu!

A member of the NPA will contact you shortly, Naomi. PM me if you have any problems.

Nation in TNP: Cambdon
Current WA Nation: Cambdon

I, The Republic of Cambdon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

nolan_desjardins:
Nation in TNP: Cambdon
Current WA Nation: Cambdon

I, The Republic of Cambdon request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Hey there. The first step in the process is for one of the administrators to do a security check after that is done I'll give you further instructions!

So can I please request a security check from an available administrator?

Nation in TNP: Sancti Terra
Current WA Nation: Sancti Terra

I, Borndisaster request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Borndisaster:
Nation in TNP: Sancti Terra
Current WA Nation: Sancti Terra

I, Borndisaster request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Well hello there!

As you are already a member of the RA. You're approved. I'll contact you shortly.

Nation in TNP: The Empire of Kuusai Island
Current WA Nation: The Empire of Kuusai Island

I, The Kuusai Island Sovereign Ruler request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Kuusai Island Sovereign Ruler:

I, The Kuusai Island Sovereign Ruler request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Hi there! Keep in mind that your nation name doesn't include it's title part so just Kuusai Island in tags is what you need.

We would certainly love to have you in the NPA. The first step in the process is that I request a security check.

Could an administrator please do a security check? Thank you.

Kuusai Island Sovereign Ruler:

Checks OK.

Nation in TNP: The Selenian Empire
Current WA Nation: The Selenian Empire

I, the Selenian Empire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Selenian Empire:
Nation in TNP: The Selenian Empire
Current WA Nation: The Selenian Empire

I, the Selenian Empire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Looks good! Can I have a security check please?

mcmasterdonia:
The Government calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation in TNP: [nation]namehere[/nation]
Current WA Nation: [nation]namehere[/nation]

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted you will receive a message from me. Following that you will be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

McMasterdonia
Minister for Defence
Nation in TNP: [The Empire of The Eight Hundredth Reich]Braverwings44[The North Pacific]
Current WA Nation: [The Empire of The Eight Hundredth Reich]Braverwings44[The North Pacific]

I, Braverwings44 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Ghaunadaur
Current WA Nation: Ghaunadaur

I, Gustav the Glave request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The applications are filled out weirdly but mostly it seems in order. I'm assuming the first applicant does not have a WA nation currently.

Accordingly could I please have a security check for each?

Thank you.

Back