Military Sign Up

mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
The Government calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

If you are interested in taking part in various missions in the name of The North Pacific, please fill out this form and take the oath correctly.

Applications must take the form of:

Code:
Nation in TNP: [nation]namehere[/nation]
Current WA Nation: [nation]namehere[/nation]

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted you will receive a message from me. Following that you will be remasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

McMasterdonia
Minister for Defence

Code:

Nation in TNP: Blue Star Republic
Current WA Nation: The Red Star Empire
I, Blue Star Republic request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Mavis
Current WA Nation: Mavis

I, King Mavis XXII request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Jamie Anumia
Current WA Nation: Jamie Anumia

I, Jamie request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Darangia
Current WA Nation: Darangia

I, Darangia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Democratic Republic of United Koryo
Current WA Nation: Democratic Republic of United Koryo

I, Democratic Republic of United Koryo(DRUK), request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thanks, McM! However, I need my personal registration code. Can you tell me over private IRC PM or Forum PM or Skype? Thanks!

Nation in TNP: Soulia
Current WA Nation: Soulia

I, tear151 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

tear151:
Nation in TNP: Soulia
Current WA Nation: Soulia

I, tear151 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Accepted!

Nation in TNP: Seomis and Simeonia
Current WA Nation: Seomis

I, Seomis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Seomis:
Nation in TNP: Seomis and Simeonia
Current WA Nation: Seomis

I, Seomis request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Accepted

I, the united socalist states of paceablaya request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

paceablaya:
I, the united socalist states of paceablaya request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Checks clean, no multi.

Draft Card:
Nation in TNP: Almaniania
Current WA Nation: The Galapagos Islands

I, Alvino Castillon, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Alvino Castillon:
Draft Card:
Nation in TNP: Almaniania
Current WA Nation: The Galapagos Islands

I, Alvino Castillon, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Given that you are already a member of the RA, I see no reason to request a security check. Considering your recent assistance and activity on request, I hereby request that you be given NPA masking to make it official and present you the rank of Lance Corporal.

Nation in TNP: Ehlnar
Current WA Nation: Ehlnar

I, Lennart, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Lennart:
Nation in TNP: Ehlnar
Current WA Nation: Ehlnar

I, Lennart, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
As you are already an RA member, I don't see a security check to be necessary. Your application is accordingly accepted. Welcome to the NPA.

I will PM you shortly with further instructions.

Nation in TNP: Hilevation
Current WA Nation: Private until after update

I, Hilevation request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Hileville:
Nation in TNP: Hilevation
Current WA Nation: Private until after update

I, Hilevation request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Naturally, your application is accepted. I don't know if your mask needs to be edited but I will put in a query to check this.

I give you the rank of private and will PM you shortly.

Plaebrak
Plaebrak
I, Prime Minister McIntyre request [on the behalf of the peoples of the Republic of Plaebrak] to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: Cascania
Current WA Nation: Cascania

I, Cascania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

phantom887:
Plaebrak
Plaebrak
I, Prime Minister McIntyre request [on the behalf of the peoples of the Republic of Plaebrak] to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
My apologies for the delay. You have already undergone a security check so your application is accepted.

I will PM you shortly.

jamojobo:

I, Cascania request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Can I please request a security check from an Admin? Thank you.

Kiwi:
jamojobo:

Can I please request a security check from an Admin? Thank you.
I will also require you to submit your current WA nation before I can formally accept once you have undergone a security check. (Simply click World Assembly and "Join" in nationstates if you do not have a WA nation already.)

Mantecia
Mantecia

I, Mantecia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: The United Kingdom of 2025
Current WA Nation: The Sanguinarius

I, The United Kingdom of 2025 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation in TNP: TNP Welsh Cowboy
Current WA Nation: TNP Welsh Cowboy

I, __Welsh Cowboy____ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Given your current RA status, application approved. I will PM you later today when I get home.

Mantecia:
Mantecia
Mantecia

I, Mantecia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

The United Kingdom of 2025:
Nation in TNP: The United Kingdom of 2025
Current WA Nation: The Sanguinarius

I, The United Kingdom of 2025 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Kiwi:
Can I please request a security check for both? Thank you.

Checked. They look good.

Both applications accordingly accepted. All of you have been PM'd and it is up to you to reply when you have completed the task outlined.

I, The Red Star Empire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation Red Star Empire
WA Red Star Empire

Patriots:
I, The Red Star Empire request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Nation Red Star Empire
WA Red Star Empire
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you mean "The Red Star Empire" for your nation name / WA.

Could I please have a security check? Thank you.

Back