The Gameplay Alignment Test

unibot

TNPer
Hi The North Pacific!

I just wanted to inform you about a new Political Compass test for NationStates, called "The Gameplay Alignment Test", created by Solm and Unibot.

You can find out more about the Compass and take the test here: http://s4.zetaboards.com/UDL/pages/compass_main/ (no sign-ups required!)

Essentially, the Compass determines where people sit on two axes: (1) military alignment (whether players should invade or defend regions?), (2) political alignment (whether regions should be tight-knit communities or very open communities). To get a good sense of how NationStates stands on the test, I'm trying to encourage everyone to take the test.

Yours,
Unibot.

P.S., if you have any questions or comments about the quiz, feel free to forward them to me via Unibot II.

P.P.S., if there’s a celebrity not on the celebrity compass that you’d like to see, tell me who!

HERE’S HOW NATIONSTATES HAS SCORED:

total.png

I scored far on the defender side, but literally the middle between Regionalist and Cosmopolitan.

I'm not as raiderish as I'd like. But that's because I didn't like any of the pure d**k raid questions, like taking over a region permanently for no reason, or being an absolute a**hole to the natives.

Could this be moved to the spam and games section instead. The point was it was supposed to be rather public.

unibot:
Could this be moved to the spam and games section instead. The point was it was supposed to be rather public.
I agree with this really. I don't see how this belongs in the Lobby at all. I'll move it.

12.5 / 7​

haafingar%20and%20hjaalmarch.png

Region............................................Percentage Alike
Osiris..............................................76.33%
The Pacific......................................68.06%
Europeia..........................................63.19%
Balder.............................................54.31%
The West Pacific...............................49.43%
The North Pacific..............................48.67%
The East Pacific................................41.51%
The South Pacific...............................38.5%
The Rejected Realms..........................23.71%