Special Election for Associate Justice Nominations

No, no, no, don't get me wrong, it still does, but people don't think it does at moment. It's probably due to all the swift action that's been coming out of the Court as of late.

[me]bets that in a little while one of the Oligarchy will post saying that he is not eligible to stand, or that the above posts will simply be ignored and he will be left off the ballot.

flemingovia:
flemingovia bets that in a little while one of the Oligarchy will post saying that he is not eligible to stand, or that the above posts will simply be ignored and he will be left off the ballot.
That will not be happening. Enough said.

flemingovia:
flemingovia bets that in a little while one of the Oligarchy will post saying that he is not eligible to stand, or that the above posts will simply be ignored and he will be left off the ballot.
Since JAL just applied today for RA membership, should he be able to run? And if so, why?

Great Bights Mum:
flemingovia:
Since JAL just applied today for RA membership, should he be able to run? And if so, why?
No he is not able to run. The Court has ruled on this previously.

I actually see the literal reading that Flem (I think) is using, and that Hileville is probably referring to in terms of Court rulings. As such, Flem has actually managed to inadvertently help me with the Constitutional Omnibus. Weird.

Back