-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
As FALCONKATS has been removed from the Regional Assembly today, we need to fill the vacancy on the Court created. I am obliged as elected Delegate to serve as special election commissioner.

Counting people who could resign their current position to take this office, my records indicate the below people are eligible to run:

1. Grosseschnauzer *
  2. Felasia
  3. Unibot *
  4. Eluvatar *
  5. Pasargad
  6. Haor Chall
  7. Romanoffia *
  8. Finn
  9. flemingovia
  10. Earth
  11. mcmasterdonia *
  12. Gulliver *
  13. Todd McCloud
  14. Great Bights Mum
  15. Scandigrad *
  16. Zaolat
  17. alia12321
  18. Funkadelia
  19. Ator People
  20. peoples empire *
  21. Isimud
  22. Agasteon Empire
  23. KiwiTaicho *
  24. The Palindromic Land
  25. collettiquette
  26. Sanctaria
  27. TOHOATNP
  28. Kogvuron
  29. Queen Ravenna
  30. Blackshear
  31. Govindia
  32. Prince Windsor
  33. Redamerica
  34. Tyler
  35. Abbey Anumia *
  36. Empire of Narnia
  37. Enif
  38. Hushland
  39. Hyanygo
  40. wolfage
  41. Gladio
  42. Dyr Nasad

(The persons with asterisks beside their names could resign to take this office) (I did not list Hileville or Blue Wolf II as there is no concievable rational reason why they'd want to resign from their current office to run for this one)

Nominations are open now. Nominations will close at 2000 UTC (1600 EDT) on Saturday August 11th.

Voting will be from 2000 UTC (1600 EDT) on Sunday August 12th through 2000 UTC (1600 EDT) on Friday August 17th. The candidate who gets the most votes will win.

Candidates:

1. Haor Chall
  2. Funkadelia
  3. Flemingovia

Nominated:

1. Finn
  2. peoples empire
  3. Pasargad

Declined Nomination:

1. Scandigrad
  2. Great Bights Mum
  3. Earth
  4. Isimud
  5. mcmasterdonia
  6. Felasia

For clarification, do I NEED to resign from my current office to run for this, or is it only optional?

If I need to resign, I do not accept.

If I don't need to resign, I graciously accept and thank those who nominated me.

Scandigrad:
For clarification, do I NEED to resign from my current office to run for this, or is it only optional?

If I need to resign, I do not accept.

If I don't need to resign, I graciously accept and thank those who nominated me.
You would need to resign if elected.

Thank you to those that nominated me, but real life's a bit hectic at the moment.

Perhaps in the next court elections. :)

Thank you, peoples empire, but I'll have to decline this time around.

I'll second Haor Chall, despite his avatar.

flemingovia:
According to the opening post, I would have to resign something to take this role. What is that, exactly?
I think I made a mistake when filling that in. It was a bit of a surprise task, sorry <_<

Eluvatar:
flemingovia:
According to the opening post, I would have to resign something to take this role. What is that, exactly?
I think I made a mistake when filling that in. It was a bit of a surprise task, sorry <_<
I that case, me love you loooooong time as justice, yes?

Detbyron:
Allow myself to nominate... myself.

Supreme Leader Lord Byron
The current constitution requires candidates to have been members of the Regional Assembly for 30 days to run.

It's probably an oversight elu but I've been in the RA since 06/12 so I should be on the list too :) Not that I would accept a nomination anyway.

Isimud:
Thank you, peoples empire, but I'll have to decline this time around.

I'll second Haor Chall, despite his avatar.
I'm hurt. What's wrong with my avatar? :o

Personally, I thought the orange complemented the RA mask colours nicely.

KiwiTaicho:
It's probably an oversight elu but I've been in the RA since 06/12 so I should be on the list too :) Not that I would accept a nomination anyway.

Nominations opened August 6th. The constitution says:

Constitution:
7. Candidates for these elected officials must be members of the Assembly for 30 days before nominations begin. These elected officials, and all other judicial or executive officers, must maintain membership in the Assembly throughout their tenure in office. No Player may hold more than one elected office at any time. Except as provided by law, no Player may simultaneously serve as a judicial officer, a legislative officer, or an executive officer.
(Emphasis added)

The cutoff date is July 8th.

Edit: and July is the seventh month, not the sixth, Elu. :duh:

Blue Wolf II:
I thought RA members were exempt from the 30 days rule when it came to Special Elections...

In a word, no. Perhaps that's why you were unopposed when you ran for Associate Justice in that recent special election...

Notice: I cut off the list of eligible RA members at a date in the wrong month >_< This has now been corrected.

Boy do I have egg in my face.

Back