AT VOTE: Repeal "Numismatics Appreciation Act" [Complete] [Complete]

10 aye (mcmasterdonia, KiwiTaicho, punk d, Finn, Tyler, Scandigrad, Funkadelia, The Archer, Gladio, Cormac Stark); 11 against (unibot, Camwood, Oriole Electronics, Earth, Zaolat, Prince Windsor, Hileville, flemingovia, Grosseschnauzer, Blackshear, saor), 0 abstain

Zemnaya Svoboda's vote against "Repeal "Numismatics Appreciation Act"" has been noted.

Mr. Delegate,

I object to the "Against" vote on this resolution. It is not consistent with the wishes of The North Pacific, contrary to what this thread would suggest.

According to the World Assembly, the North Pacific is currently voting 81% For. However the delegate has voted against the voice of the majority, based on the opinions of the few. I would like to request that the opinion of the North Pacific is respected, and is voted on consistent to the beliefs of the residents thereof.

Thank you

-Scandigrad

The established executive policy, by the decision of the Council of Five, is to have my vote decided by a forum vote, with all TNP WAs and all TNP RA members and citizens permitted to vote (including by Telegram).

The argument that those who are not involved enough to take the extra step to communicate their vote to me should not be counted as asking me to vote a certain way holds together, although I'd like to shift to using the regional vote at some point.

If you wish this changed, I would appeal to the council of five with a thorough argument.

Scandigrad:
Mr. Delegate,

I object to the "Against" vote on this resolution. It is not consistent with the wishes of The North Pacific, contrary to what this thread would suggest.

According to the World Assembly, the North Pacific is currently voting 81% For. However the delegate has voted against the voice of the majority, based on the opinions of the few. I would like to request that the opinion of the North Pacific is respected, and is voted on consistent to the beliefs of the residents thereof.

Thank you

-Scandigrad
I agree it should be by what the region wants, not what the Forum members want.

I am in agreement with our delegate. If you want to be involved in this on , that is what this forum is for. Any WA member can vote and not really be involved. If you want our assembly delegate to vote gour way try doing it directly.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Voting on this resolution has ended.

Thanks to those nations who cast their votes. Your participation is a great help to the region.

This topic has been locked and sent to the Archives for safekeeping. If you would like this topic to be re-opened for further discussion, please contact the WA Delegate, a Global Moderator, or an Administrator for assistance. Thank you.

Back