Want to be added to the map?

Okay, I hope this is the right thread for what I'm about to ask!

Could Archegnum annex the area of land formally known as Dragonstone, on the southern island of the archipelago it is situated on? And if you're feeling especially generous, could I also have the northern couple of islands of the same archipelago, but were formerly the territory of another nation (which is now non-existent, I can't actually remember its name...).

And do I have to RP this? If so, where do I 'publish' it (I know how to sort our NPCs, I read the thread on that stuff...)

Thanks,

King Nathaniel of Archegnum.

Hello,

May Thatchertropolis have a spot on the TNP map? It is the spot in the waters that is between Dalter and New Haven America, yet is shaped like the territories of the United States and Canada combined.

xnucZtG.png

(If I do not meet the criteria for posts, I do lodge messages in the TNP message board, and I'm in the TNP IRC.)

Thank you,
The United States of Thatchertropolis

I can't respond to any decision made about my claims for about a week, I'm off to Norfolk over the half-term break (UK).

See you all then :hello:

I'm interested in a small colony(If you're feeling generous, don't want to make any trouble :) ).

So, if it's not to much trouble, I'd like a small piece of land on Windscor's(Empty space between Nova, McM, ect...) coast and a little inland, and a piece of the large island by it(I am aware I'll probably have to RP with Archegmun for it.) Also, if I do get the area I ask for, could it be called Gurren?

I hope that's not too much, Please and thank you. :)
(And if I'm required to RP for any of this, I'm fine with that)

Hello i am from a new nation A Boxica! We are a nation devoted to making our goverment free and our people happy as we can, i would like to secure a place on your map if it is ok i have pondered it and have either considered the place above amestris or the island next to the principilty of legington. If i could get one of those that would be great.

Back