TNP Ambassador Listings

Chasmanthe:
I am looking for diplomatic work. I would like to apply to be an ambassador of The North Pacific in Equinox and/or Osiris.

Osiris is one of our five allies and it's an extremely active region. I've not yet looked at Equinox but with a name like that the region can't be half bad.
Osiris is managed by Funkadelia. <- What five hours of sleep gets you

Osiris and Equinox are yours :)

Tim:
As well as this, it appears that Tyler has not been posting Updates to his assigned embassies.

These embassies would be Lone Wolves United, UDL, and 10000 Islands.

UDL's TNP Update was posted by Romanoffia last.
XKI's was last posted by Romanoffia
an LWU embassy appears to not even exist.

It is so that Tyler has been removed from his Ambassador Positions.
Excuse me, But have we even had updates? I have not seen a single one, please direct me to one.

Never mind I found it ;)

But I've kinda been inactive and I want my job back, I havent been up to date about all the things in TNP.

Funkadelia:
I just asked to be removed from both of my positions >_>
So you did. :headbang:

This is what happens when you run on five hours of sleep and espresso shots.

Tyler:
Never mind I found it ;)

But I've kinda been inactive and I want my job back, I havent been up to date about all the things in TNP.
Denied.

I want active Ambassadors, which means active TNPers. Coming back from inactivity and asking for the job back isn't going to fly.

As a note: I have already given XKI and UDL to more active Ambassadors. As for LWU, it does not seem that we even have an embassy there so I'm going to manage that case myself.

Please compile and request Diplomatic Corps maskings and unmaskings in the admin request thread in Forum Operations. It makes it easier on all admin to find it there, and note when a request has been taken care of.

DC members if they are only RA and not other additional government permission will have the DC badge and color (light blue). If they have NPA or other additional permissions (Security Council, Cabinet, Delegate, Vice Delegate, Judicial) they will normally get the permissions only and the badge won't be changed.

I will also say that I believe Grosseschauzer agreed to be the Ambassador to 10ki??? On IRC in discussion with Eluvatar yesterday.

Did he officially agree to it?

I wasn't sure of the situation that happened there and Gladio actually requested the job.

Grosse. I don't have an official list yet, due to a lot of our Ambassadors being of unknown activity as Diplomats.

I plan to compile a new list once I get Mod over the area.

Back