TNP Ambassador Listings

Romanoffia

Garde à l'eau!
Here's the list of who is handling what region as Ambassadors:

Unassigned regions will be handled by The MoEA or the Deputy MoEA as need arises until the slots are filled.

(Red = Functioning Ambassador, Blue = Pending Ambassador) Green = New Embassies (less than a month old)

Newly Opened Embassies:

Renaissance - Kingborough
Asgard - Tim

Nysa
Balder - Tim
Democratium

Embassy pending construction:

Commonwealth of Crowns

These Ambassador positions are open for those who wish to apply.

the South Pacific - McMasterdonia
International Democratic Union - Prince Windsor
Osiris - Funkadelia
Taijitu - Funkadelia
Stargate - Gladio
the Pacific - McMasterdonia
The East Pacific - McMasterdonia
the West Pacific - McMasterdonia
the Rejected Realms Gladio
Lazarus
Balder
Lone Wolves United - Tyler
10000 Islands - Tyler
The Democratic Union of Allied Nations
Eastern Islands of Dharma - Prince Windsor
The Kodiak Republic, - Govinda
Equinox
Skyrim
The United Defenders League Tyler
Equilism - Eluvatar
Europia - Isimud
Wolfram and Hart
Global Right Alliance
Atrigeas, - Romanoffia
NationStates
Warzone Africa.
The United Alliance - Prince Windsor

I wouldn't mind being the ambassador to Taijitu but we have so many TNP people there someone else might be more suitable :)

@ Govindia - The Kodiak Republic (was there another?)

@ Funk - Got your PM, updated the list.

@ Tyler - You've got it.

Could we maybe update this list?

I'm currently acting as Ambassador to Asgard, and am willing to also pick up Balder :)

I would also like to mention that there is no existing embassy with Warzone Africa, last time I checked.

edit: Eh, I'll also take TRR if ya want me to.

Tim:
Could we maybe update this list?

I'm currently acting as Ambassador to Asgard, and am willing to also pick up Balder :)

I would also like to mention that there is no existing embassy with Warzone Africa, last time I checked.

edit: Eh, I'll also take TRR if ya want me to.
[me]loudly coughs since Roman missed this post >___>

It should be updated that 1. My name is spelled Govindia, 2., Tim actually is our ambassador to Equilism.

That being said, I can be our ambassador to Balder, sir.

Why hello there.

I'm the new Minister of Foreign Affairs.

Once I get Moderation over this area, I'll update the list. Until then I'll just give verbal confirmation.

1) I believe Eluvatar is the Ambassador to Equilism if he wishes to continue that.
2) I'll update your name when I get mod powers.
3) I'm currently holding Ambassador to Balder, so I politely deny your request to be Ambassador there.

Tim:
Why hello there.

Once I get Moderation over this area, I'll update the list. Until then I'll just give verbal confirmation.

1) I believe Eluvatar is the Ambassador to Equilism if he wishes to continue that.
3) I'm currently holding Ambassador to Balder, so I politely deny your request to be Ambassador there.
Weren't you actually appointed ambassador to Equilism?

And when did you get ambassador to Balder? I am willing to take that position sir since I also have an account there <_<.

As well as this, it appears that Tyler has not been posting Updates to his assigned embassies.

These embassies would be Lone Wolves United, UDL, and 10000 Islands.

UDL's TNP Update was posted by Romanoffia last.
XKI's was last posted by Romanoffia
an LWU embassy appears to not even exist.

It is so that Tyler has been removed from his Ambassador Positions.

Govindia:
Tim:
Why hello there.

Weren't you actually appointed ambassador to Equilism?

And when did you get ambassador to Balder? I am willing to take that position sir since I also have an account there <_<.
No I was not. That was Eluvatar. The Equilism Embassy has existed longer than I have been in TNP.

Look at the OP of the thread. I'm labeled as the Ambassador to Balder.
I requested it and it was given to me by the previous Minister, Romanoffia.

I am looking for diplomatic work. I would like to apply to be an ambassador of The North Pacific in whichever region I would be most useful at this time.

Chasmanthe:
I am looking for diplomatic work. I would like to apply to be an ambassador of The North Pacific in whichever region I would be most useful at this time.
Check the list on the OP and take your pick of the unoccupied ones.

I'll be doing more checks soon to make sure we have active ambassadors deployed everywhere, so expect a revamp of this whole system anyway.

I am looking for diplomatic work. I would like to apply to be an ambassador of The North Pacific in Equinox and/or Osiris.

Osiris is one of our five allies and it's an extremely active region. I've not yet looked at Equinox but with a name like that the region can't be half bad.

Back