-
-
Pronouns
he/him/his
TNP Nation
Zemnaya Svoboda
Discord
Eluvatar#8517
Twenty five days have passed since the end of the last Council of Five elections, so I feel at liberty to call new ones.

Nominations open now and close 3 days from now: 0000 UTC Monday July 9th (2000 UTC Sunday July 8th).

Candidates must be eligible to be Executive Officers. Candidates must be members of the Regional Assembly who are not the Speaker or a Justice.

I will operate a voting system such that each voter has one vote, each vote is equal, any TNP nation may vote so long as it is verified not to be another voter who has already voted or to be using a proxy, and the votes are counted proportionally. I will be certain of how it will operate by Sunday.

Voting will be from 0000 UTC Monday July 9th through 0000 UTC Monday July 16th.

All TNP Nations will be informed of the election between 0000 UTC and 2359 UTC Monday July 9th.

Candidates:
  1. Romanoffia
  2. peoples empire
  3. mcmasterdonia
  4. unibot
  5. Eluvatar
  6. Abbey Anumia
  7. KiwiTaicho
  8. Govindia

Outstanding Nominees:
  1. Scandigrad
  2. Prince Windsor

Declined Nominees:
  1. Great Bights Mum
  2. Ator People
  3. Felasia
  4. Queen Ravenna

Invalid Nominees:
  1. Earth (Is a Prosecutor and "Except as provided by law, no Player may simultaneously serve as a judicial officer, a legislative officer, or an executive officer.")
  2. Blue Wolf II (Is a Justice, same)
  3. Friar Tuck (Is not an RA member)

I'll second Romanoffia for Council of Five.

I will also nominate Ator People, Unibot, Eluvatar and myself for another term in the council.

Yes. If he accepts nomination and is elected he will have to stand down as a justice. You can be elected as both, but cannot serve as both.

Nice try, though.

I nominate Friar Tuck for the council of five, and I move that Friar Tuck be exempted from the requirement to be a regional Assembly member, or indeed a human being.

Friar tuck is loyal, does as he is told, is always active 24/7 and always answers queries immediatly. Given that so many ministers go inactive from time to time, Friar Tuck's activity is unquestionable.

Yay. Well done. I said on IRC:

<flemingovia>: I love sending Eluvatar and Grosse scurrying through archived threads looking for precedent as to why Blue Wolf cannot be nominated. So I have proposed him.

You never disappoint.

PS. I have permission to post that log.

<flemingovia>: Flemingovia, can I post the log?
<flemingovia>: Yes

I really didn't go scurrying anywhere. It's my opening post, right here in this thread, that I posted last night.

I also love the way you have picked up on Blue Wolf's nomination, but not Friar Tuck's.

Blue Wolf: If you wish nomination, resign as a justice and I will happily oblige.

flemingovia:
I also love the way you have picked up on Blue Wolf's nomination, but not Friar Tuck's.

Blue Wolf: If you wish nomination, resign as a justice and I will happily oblige.
One of them is obviously a joke.

tumblr_m5ac9gJiBk1ql9rca.gif

Seriously, thank you for nomination but I decline. I'm just not ready :P

I would like to take this opportunity to nominate our not-yet-nominated Deputy Ministers, Scandigrad, KiwiTaicho, and Prince Windsor.

Back