Citizenship and Residency Updates

I’ve applied for citizenship, and I’m fairly certain it was approved, I was masked on the discord but not on the forum, and now I have neither maskings, and am not even registered as a resident. What should I do to fix this?
Your change from System Failure to Makdon was not originally noted and you were mistakenly removed from citizenship masking - it has now been restored.

Nation: [South Teman]

I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Your change has been noted and the spreadsheet has been updated to reflect the change in Citizenship nation.

@Brasesco, your change in Citizenship nation has been noted and the spreadsheet has been updated to reflect that.

@angelonnationstates, your change in nations has been noted and in the mean time you will be masked as Resident.

It's important to post on the forums now and then to keep citizenship active
Mooe, please do not post on this thread unless it is for a request to have your citizenship/residency nation changed. If you wish to make a post every now and then to keep your citizenship active, I suggest using the Games and Arts subforum.

Last edited:
Upon review, the nation you’ve linked in this post is already the nation that maintains residency and is attached to your citizenship here. If you’d like to switch residential nations then you may do so, as that’s what this thread is for, but I do not understand what you’re looking for me to check on about the nation you linked. Please specify.

Nation:
Ultra777
I pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Back