Citizenship and Residency Updates

Thank you for bringing my attention to this matter. The cause was a clerical error which has been corrected. A large number of citizens were affected by the error, although it did not affect the recorded total number of legislatively active citizens. Essentially, the column on the rolls for legislative activity was all mixed up - every record was present and accurate, but not in the correct order. In your specific case, Tomb's activity status was displaying in your row, and your activity status was displaying in Gracius Maximus' row. As I said, it has been corrected. I will investigate further to see what caused it.

An update: the source of the problem has been discovered, and was related to citizens being removed from the rolls. I have updated the rolls to prevent this from occurring again.

The Republic of the Free South is renouncing it citizenship and all privileges thereof. The Council of Presidents feel that our nation would simply be better suited in the region of Texas. Thank you North Pacific for everything.

I think I should post here too. Since Norsex is no longer my RP nation, my main TNP nation is now Kylesburgh, which is also now in the WA. :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xentury, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

Xentury:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Xentury, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Wrong Topic

By the way, where do I resign from Citizenship? I don't really plan to participate in the Government anytime soon.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Kingdom of Narnia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.

United Kingdom of Narnia:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of United Kingdom of Narnia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for citizenship in The North Pacific.
Narnia, I have already received your application in the "citizenship applications" forum. Please refer there to check your status. Full link to forum is http://forum.thenorthpacific.org/topic/7306731/1/

Thanks!

Keep trying to get my empire named changed in my profile to red_dirt so the link is no longer broken. If you could assist in the matter, that would be wonderful.

reddirt:
Keep trying to get my empire named changed in my profile to red_dirt so the link is no longer broken. If you could assist in the matter, that would be wonderful.
The pretitle is not needed. Just put Red Dirt and the link will work correctly.

Question about citizenship... At this point, I want to keep my three nations (Kalti, Callaici, Tir na Andalucia) in their own region that was created by a fourth puppet of mine, The Rose League (same name as the region I created). I did this mostly since I got sick of all the spam and bickering on the RMB on the NationStates site. Is it possible to keep the citizenship with The North Pacific and only participate in activities here on the forum? Just a side note, even when Kalti was a member of the North Pacific region on the NationStates site, I hardly, if ever, participated in the RMB.

Currently you are listed as a member, which gives you forum access and the ability to post. I will check but I believe you cannot be a citizen of TNP unless you have at least one nation residing here.

Members do not have voting rights, where citizens do. That's about all you're missing.

Mister Masses:
Currently you are listed as a member, which gives you forum access and the ability to post. I will check but I believe you cannot be a citizen of TNP unless you have at least one nation residing here.

Members do not have voting rights, where citizens do. That's about all you're missing.
Only reason I brought it up is due to the fact that I cannot post in the Role Play forums which is where I tend to post the most often.

Nightsong:
Mister Masses:

Only reason I brought it up is due to the fact that I cannot post in the Role Play forums which is where I tend to post the most often.
Bring this up under "Admin Requests" and they should grant you RP permissions.

If you can't find the "Admin Request" page, let me know and I'll find the link for you.

Back