Regional Assembly Membership Applications

New Charlzilla:
Please admins help me check carefully about this proxy things...I have no idea what it is.
Google is your friend here.

Somehow I think its some sort of Dynamic IP problem like the one I encountered when I first joined the RA.

I, the leader of The North Pacific Theocracy of Chopwell, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific. :agree:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Chopwell, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Nevermind, apologies for the inconvenience, I would like to withdraw my application for membership. I will re-submit in early November.

Sasten is admitted into the RA, welcome! Admins, please remask.

Chopwellian is conditionally admitted into the RA pending checks by the admin team.

Sacrajaweo

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Sacrajaweo, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno, pledge loyality to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if i break this oath i may permanentley lose my voting privileges. In this manner, i petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

Nessuno:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Disputed Territories of Territorio di Nessuno, pledge loyality to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if i break this oath i may permanentley lose my voting privileges. In this manner, i petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.
When registering for the Regional Assembly, one has to refer to their actual nation WITHOUT PREFIXES OF ANY SORT (i.e. the nation name you type in when logging on to NS).
Basically, either:
1. A link to your nation on NS (the tag helps),
2. Referring to your nation by its name itself (for example, Olvern instead of The Republic of Olvern in the registration post), is NECESSARY for the Speaker's Office to process your application. This rule will be enforced strictly by myself.

Application rejected. Follow this formatting, please.

Sacrajaweo is conditionally admitted into the RA pending admin checks.

I, leader of The North Pacific nation of Territorio di Nessuno, pledge loyality to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against The North Pacific. I understand that if i break this oath i may permanentley lose my voting privileges. In this manner, i petition the Speaker for menbership in the Regional Assembly of The North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Bentla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Antari, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Bentla and King Ems are conditionally admitted into the RA pending checks by the VD and the admin team.

Chopwellian and Sacrajaweo added to RA

Nessuno is added, but I will note they have a truly dynamic IP, which is frustrating. But their ISP is known for that so.... >.<

Bentla is now a citizen

If King Ems already is in the NPA, he had to pass checks.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Klion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Space:
I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Klion, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.
Space is conditionally admitted, pending necessary checks by the Admin Team and the Vice-Delegate

@Admins: Do NPA members undergo Vice-Delegate checks?

FEC also missed out on DeathFell's application. Could someone get to that and provide the necessary masking and permissions?

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Svoboda Soyuz Iz Bolsheviki, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Grand Duchy of Astozia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Eluvataran Isles, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

Leon D. Trotsky and Eluvatar are conditionally admitted to the RA pending security checks by the admin team and the VD.

naxhi24's application is rejected, as no valid nation is provided in their post. (I know what nation you're referring to, but please post properly - there is no "The" in your nation's name.)

I've ran checks on everyone up to this point and all check fine. Sorry about the delay nwahs, been sick all weekend so been a bit slow to get to anything. My bad.

Lord Nwahs:
naxhi24's application is rejected, as no valid nation is provided in their post. (I know what nation you're referring to, but please post properly - there is no "The" in your nation's name.)
Apologies:

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grand Duchy of Astozia, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

naxhi24 is conditionally admitted to the RA, pending checks by the Admin team and the VD.

Bentla, King Ems and Space are admitted into the RA, welcome! Admins, please remask.

Lord Nwahs:
naxhi24 is conditionally admitted to the RA, pending checks by the Admin team and the VD.

Bentla, King Ems and Space are admitted into the RA, welcome! Admins, please remask.
Good by me :)

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of New Charlzilla, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

I, the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rother, pledge loyalty to The North Pacific, obedience to her laws, and responsible action as a member of her society. I pledge to only register one nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may permanently lose my voting privileges. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific.

New Charlzilla and Rother are conditionally admitted into the RA pending checks by the VD and the Admins.

Of course, I wouldn't get my hopes up too high if I were you, New Charlzilla.

Back