Regional Assembly Membership Applications

The Archer Sagittarius

I, The Archer, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Archer Sagittarius, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Sikarraxet, do you have no WA nation?

Cormac Stark and The Archer are good, I need a security check on them and Vrtbovska Zahrada from before.

Chasmanthe
I have no nations in the WA

I, Chasmanthe, leader of The North Pacific nation of Chasmanthe, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Tom Lionpride Security checks OK
Vrtbovska Zahrada Checks OK, and still has the best signature in TNP.
Mahaj security checks oK
Sikarraxet checks OK
Cormac Stark Checks OK
The Archer Checks OK
ChasManthe Checks OK, Although I do not understand the links to all the nations.

I've edited the links out now. I wasn't sure what a switcher means.

I just watched that signature and it made me laugh so much it brought a tear to my eye!

Gulliver:
Sikarraxet, do you have no WA nation?

Seeing as Sikarraxet is Texarrakis (WHAT A SURPRISE) of The Imperial Legion (and Exshaw, Asgard), a raider, I expect he has one. And is not unlikely to have switchers.

Cormac Stark, The Archer, Chasmanthe, Vrtbovska Zahrada and Mahaj are hereby admitted and should be remasked.

Tomlionpride's nation has moved out of TNP.

God n Country n Byron
God n Country n Byron

I, Supreme Leader Lord Byron aka [me], leader of The North Pacific nation of God n Country n Byron, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Consider this application struck out. My personal situation has changed which means I can't be a Regional Assembly member.

TNP Nation
WA Nation

I, [Divine Fire], leader of The North Pacific nation of (your TNP nation's name), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

When and if this is approved which TNP organization should I apply to that is the most political. I have had my fair share of running armies in nationstates and wish to take a break from it.

Kannedom
Kannedom

I, President Telefri, leader of The North Pacific nation of Kannedom, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

Detbyron is hereby admitted and should be remasked.

Divine Fire will have to reapply and actually fill out the form, not just copy and paste it.

Kannedom should be security checked.

Krintzaikia
Krintzaika

I, Krintzaika, leader of The North Pacific nation of The Greater Republic of Krintzaika, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

[me]walks in

Tim Opolis 3
Copodia

I, Tim-Opolis, leader of The North Pacific nation of Tim Opolis 3, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

And umm... Who is the speaker so I know who I have to shoot constant PM's to during update about all my switchers :P

Tyler:
...... I dont think he should be allowed in until his trial in Osiris is over....Just my take on it.
I was told in #tnp that that wouldn't apply to treaty since I never took any material action against Osiris...

Plus NS trials last months.. :/

Also... Don't think I don't know you Tyler. I was very happy to get that IP Ban you out of TBR when you tried to join after being banned once :lol:

Divine Fire
Divine Fire (24 hrs from now)

I, Divine Fire, leader of The North Pacific nation of Divine Fire, pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as responsible member of its society. I pledge to register one nation to vote in the North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the speaker for membership in the regional assembly of the North Pacific.

Tim-Opolis:
Tyler:
...... I dont think he should be allowed in until his trial in Osiris is over....Just my take on it.
I was told in #tnp that that wouldn't apply to treaty since I never took any material action against Osiris...

Plus NS trials last months.. :/

Also... Don't think I don't know you Tyler. I was very happy to get that IP Ban you out of TBR when you tried to join after being banned once :lol:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Think I wanted to be in that rag tad gang of yours?

Is somebody following up on this thread? There seems to be a few people who haven't been checked, and I haven't gotten my remask yet *slams fist on the table*

Tim, your activities took place before we allied Osiris, so I don't think our Treason law applies.

That said, our law refers to "taking arms or providing material support to a group or region for the purpose of undermining or overthrowing" TNP or our allies governments. Had Osiris been an ally, and you a citizen, at the time... your actions could very well have been prosecuted here as well.

Kannedom:
Is somebody following up on this thread? There seems to be a few people who haven't been checked, and I haven't gotten my remask yet *slams fist on the table*
kannedom. The admins around here do not hang around waiting for you to snap your fingers. We are volunteers who do this out of our support for the region and in our spare time.

Therefore, slam your fist down on the table at me one more time and you will discover why I am widely regarded as the least tolerant of all the forum,Bill of Rights or no Bill of Rights.

remasked.

Tyler:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Think I wanted to be in that rag tad gang of yours?
Tyler.

Please do not insult TBR.

Especially not when I can post some very nice MSN logs of you begging to be let back in. And show everyone a forum topic...

Elu. Thanks for the clarification on that :)
And since the alliance with Stargate might also be looked upon, I only partook in TBR's raid (which was before the treaty)

THE COMMONWEALTH OF FALCONKATS

I, [forum user name], leader of The North Pacific nation of (THE COMMONWEALTH OF FALCONKATS), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

I, Falconkats, leader of The North Pacific nation of (THE COMMONWEALTH OF FALCONKATS), pledge loyalty to the region, to abide by its laws, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I pledge that no nation under my control will wage war against the North Pacific. I understand that if I break this oath I may immediately lose my voting privileges, permanently. In this manner, I petition the Speaker for membership in the Regional Assembly of the North Pacific

My comments were completely made in jest and no offense was meant at all. I understand that you all are volunteers and, besides that, this is a game. Perhaps I could have done a better job of conveying my joking attitude, and, again, no offense was intended at all.

Back