Embassy of Global Right Alliance

A region mired in intrigue,

Jonewest:
Well at least if we don't become a successful defender region we can be that region.
Old Zertaxia:
I think I'd rather be that region. Much more interesting conversation topic
fighter4u:
Who do you guys mean by that region.. ?
Steeped in tradition,

Jonewest:
Fuck common courtesy, this is the GRA.
Uropa:
I propose we introduce a new tradition to the great hall of GRA traditions (see especially that forum for abuse and ridicule, the Arse-Pussy-Dick Meter). The T(reaty) for I(gnoring) T(wats) list, or TIT list for short.
Infamous in its own respect,

Chin-Chillas:
So with respect, shut the fuck up.
Defectivity:
Anyway, unless you have anything further that is meaningful to add, I'm just going to stick with "fuck off".
And where all are welcome,

Pigeon Island:
Oh yes baby I want you, I want you so bad, oh yes baby. Come on over and liven up the party, I want you so bad, oh yes baby. You seem very sexual, I like that. Oh yes baby. Come to my region, the GRA, oh yes baby. Come on over today, baby. We want you.
AgentTitan:
Of course not, you're all too full of yourselves.
Sovereign Liberties:
This is the GRA. If you don't like it, you're welcome to leave.

We're back...

GRA2.png

Pidgeon Island:
Oh $h!7 yeah
Angiola:
the thing is, its just not fun here, but i might reconsider
Rinius:
-I'm going to go hang myself now- so long, maybe I'll see ya round sometime in this crazy world of ours-
Ixzara:
I like how my drunken words have been twisted by you sick bastards in the GRA. Last time I ever pour my heart out onto a forum...
Old Zertaxia:
I weep for the GRA on this day, this day that I shudder to think I am one among you.
The Ruescher Empire:
Ya he's quite right, i think we are all a bunch of assholes...

Signed,
AgentTitan's Signature:
This player has left the region due to the barbaric nature of it.

gra5.png

Government

President: Sovereign Liberties
Vice-President: Chin-Chillas
Internal Affairs Minister: TBA
Foreign Affairs Minister: Noiresque

Speaker: Seneca
Deputy Speaker: TBA
Chief Justice: Exploding Mice​

Interregnum

After the presidential direct democracy atrophied, a constitutional amendment suspended the constitution and established the Chancellorship, replacing the presidential direct democracy with an emergency dictatorship. Uropa and then bad writers were subsequently elected to the office of Chancellor to stop the Global Right Alliance's decline in activity. Despite the change in government, the Global Right Alliance was in a free fall. After several months, the region elected to have another government change, and installed the People's Assembly as the sole instrument of the government.

The newly chartered legislature was given supreme authority, to be bent to the will of the narrowest majority. The theory was that such a simple system would allow individuals to slowly rebuild the region one segment at a time as they were motivated to do so. Several additional provisions were discussed, including adapting the council-manager system of municipal government to the region and opening a laissez-faire free-for-all of the executive functions, but none were added.

Rebirth

With the advent of the autorecruiter, the Global Right Alliance has entered its fourth rebirth. Within a week of recruiting, the region saw its population nearly quadruple. A mass email was sent out, recalling numerous veterans to the region to watch it rise again. With the increase in activity, the direct democracy was replaced with a presidential direct democracy once again. Elections were held and Seneca, Exploding Mice, and Sovereign Liberties were unanimously elected to the Speakership, Chief Justiceship, and Presidency, respectively.

People's Assembly

Shortly after the Constitution was enacted, veteran Pidgeon Island outlined his concerns over an absence of an appeals process, the potential for abuse of the election system, and the arbitary citizenship removal process. A deliberate and thorough debate has followed and solutions are being discussed. An amendment allow GRADF member to bypass citizenship residency requirements was proposed, as was a political party bill that was soundly defeated by a consensus to table the bill.

World Assembly

After replacing the region's longest serving delegate, Love and Honour, who served for 239 days, bucksavage was himself replaced by Chin-Chillas after a reign of 168 days. The latter won the delegate election against candidates bucksavage and angusp.

Resolution - Banning Extrajudicial Transfer - Against
Resolution - Double Jeopardy Prohibition - Against

Proposal - Commend Warzone Codger - Approved
Proposal - Freedom of Thought - Rejected
Proposal - Foreign Marriage Recognition - Approved

GRA3.jpg

State of the Alliance

The Global Right Alliance lives again, but we are still in the throes of revival. We are seeing veterans return and new members join everyday. Internal Affairs is more than accomplishing its duties and Foreign Affairs has a new Foreign Affairs Minister, Noiresque, to head the department. He is directing the rebuild of our relationships with our allies, instilling the worth of our region.

All of our efforts are in our region, we will and must put everything we have in it. Our commitment is serious, as is our resolve.

This embassy has been closed due to inactivity and lack of communication with the Government after a notice was given on the GRA's forum

Back