mcmasterdonia

Just like a queef in the wind, so is life
-
-
-
TNP Nation
McMasterdonia
To all nations great and small of the The North Pacific,

Your region has faced many security alerts in recent months and the time has come for us all to respond to the security needs of our region.

The Government calls upon all nations to dedicate themselves to the security and prosperity of our region. This is best achieved by a large, active and responsible military.

We request that nations willing to take part in exercises of a military nature to be announced at a later date to sign up here. It is not about what your region can do for you, but about what you can do for your region.

Applications must take the form of:

I, _________ request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Once your application is accepted you will be resmasked as a member of The North Pacific Army.

May we live long and prosper!

McMasterdonia
Minister for Defence

EDIT: This oath is subject to change. Masking will occur once the Admins have estabished a "defence forum' etc.

I, Blue Wolf II, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thanks Blue Wolf. Welcome to the North Pacific Military. Given your length of service to the Region and position as delegate, it is fitting that you should take the position of General. I would have you remasked as such, but I do not have the ability to do so as yet.

I, Felasia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I thank Felasia for his application to join The North Pacific Army. Application accepted. For your service to TNP i award you the rank of Lieutenant-General. Hopefully soon I will be able to remask all members of the North Pacific Military. Please promote the military to others, and advertise your membership in your signature if possible.

what is the responsibility of this army?
and what is the eligibility for joining this army?
and i would like to remind that the responsible body for security of TNP is security council .

I, Scandigrad, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, FALCONKATS request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Pasagrad, this is strictly an application only thread. But I will respond to your question. The way I see it, the Security Council is relatively limited in what it can do, it can protect the region once the threat has struck, but it can do little to respond to external threats before they strike, or to assist allies. The Military could be used in an internal threat significantly to help spread endorsements to the right people, in order to remove a rogue delgate. I believe it would be a very useful body for security purposes.

Nobody wishes to rob any of the elite members of our society from their position on the security council. They will still be relevant obviously, as their influence levels is irreplaceable.I believe it is possible to have two distinct bodies, that can equally protect our regions security interests. The military will encourage involvement from a wider range of people in the security of our region. If you have any further questions, please direct them to the thread entitled "A new direction for defence".

Thank you for your application Scandigrad. Accepted and award the position of Major.

FALCONKATS given your prior experience in the military i award you the rank of Major-General.

Thank-you both for the applications. Please promote the military to others, as it is very important that we can get more members and are able to sustain the military's existence. Masking as a member of the North Pacific Army will occur once the admins award me such authority.

I, Limitless Events request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

For reference my experience in NS military affairs consist of a brief time in the West Pacific Liberation Force, Retired Lone Wolves United General, Former Commandant of the Pacific Army, and Pacifican Senator in charge of Security and Military Affairs.

I, Vilnoia1 of the Nation of SWACURH request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thank you Limi, and Vilnoia1 for your applications. Both of you have been accepted, welcome to The North Pacific Military. I award Limi the rank of Brigadier-General, and Vilnoia1 the Rank of Colonel.

I am giving out a variety of ranks, based on what i think your experience is etc, as well as in an attempt to create a clear hierarchy in the North Pacific Military. Please promote your involvement in the armed forces, and submit any ideas you might have to me in person, or in the "new direction for defence" thread.

I, Zemnaya Svoboda request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I also request that I please not be granted any rank based on any past service or achievement, and instead be promoted only on the basis of service I may perform for the Army as constituted after joining it. Thank you.

I thank you for your application Eluvatar, welcome to The North Pacific Army.

I take what you have said on notice, and will appoint you to the position of Private. I am sure you will serve us well.

mcmasterdonia:
I thank you for your application Eluvatar, welcome to The North Pacific Army.

I take what you have said on notice, and will appoint you to the position of Private. I am sure you will serve us well.
:tb2:

I, Unibot III request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

As for my past experience, I'm the Chief of the Band of The United Defenders League; so I plan most of the tactical side of our operations, recruit and have experience both defending and organizing and leading troops.

I, Govindia, of the Parliamentary Republic of Ramaba, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Military Experience: Extensive on the defender side. I used to be a Lieutenant in the West Pacific Liberation Force, was a Lt. in the now inactive Liberalian Defenders Club and Crusaders of Justice, currently serving as a First Sgt. in the A World Power Regional Defence Force, used to serve as a Defence Minister in Imperial Britain, Alliance of Queens, and Feudal Japan, and used to be Director of Intelligence in Feudal Japan. I have sent you some info via PM and if need be I can send you my WA via PM too.

I thank Unibot and Govindia for their applications. Unibot is afforded the position of Lieutenant-Colonel. Govindia the position of Captain.

I, Uncle Jughead, of the Dictatorship of Walavincia, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thanks Uncle Jughead. Application accepted. Welcome to the North Pacific Army. You will be remasked as a member of our army, with the position of Private. There will be plenty of opportunity for you to be promoted, good luck soldier.

I, Ator People request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I thank Altor People for your application. Application accepted. I award you the position of Colonel. Congratulations, I'm sure you will serve us well.

I, Pasargad request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, rufusexc request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thank you for your application. Welcome to the North Pacific Army, i award you the rank of Private.

You will be remasked as a member of the NPA when the admins are available, congratulations soldier.

I, Great Bights Mum, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Great Bights Mum:
I, Great Bights Mum, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
:tb2: :npa1:

Sorry, Pasagrad, I didn't see your application yesterday. But Application Accepted, welcome to the NPA as a Lieutenant General. We appreciate that you have decided to accept the call up for service.

Greats Bights Mum it is an honour to accept you into our military. Given your long standing service, I award you the rank of General

I, ADGN8 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thank you ADGN8 for your application. Welcome to the NPA. You will be remasked with the position of private.

You will be given the ability to visit our private area, everything you read there must be kept in confidence.

I, ILDUCEOFSICILY request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, sgondy request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thank you Scondy. You will be remasked as a member of the North Pacific Army, with the rank of Private. Good luck soldier.

Upon masking, please check out the confidential area of the NPA, for important updates.

I, The Kingdom of Barbakiueria request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Thank you Barbakiueria. Application accepted, welcome to the NPA. I award you the rank of Private. Please report yourself for duty in our NPA members only area.

Back