Military Sign Up

Drumgol and Cormac Stark both accepted. I award you both the rank of private :)

Sinisterhalberd not accepted as I cannot find what your nation is.

I, IDN_Indonesia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Kingborough request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Thomas Insaniac request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Deutronesia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Sergenian request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Drugged Monkeys, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine on behalf of NeoBritannia III request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Fabulous Francoist, request to join The United Defenders League. I pledge to massage Unibot's ego and to serve his interests, both at home and in foreign elections. I pledge to obey all his commands, as well as the commands of his friends promoted above me. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and to never question them. I pledge my loyalty to the United Defenders League, and will always support them in forum bitch fights against the scary tag raiders.

Fabulous Francoist:
I, Fabulous Francoist, request to join The United Defenders League. I pledge to massage Unibot's ego and to serve his interests, both at home and in foreign elections. I pledge to obey all his commands, as well as the commands of his friends promoted above me. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and to never question them. I pledge my loyalty to the United Defenders League, and will always support them in forum bitch fights against the scary tag raiders.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

evanazi_x2002:
Accepted!

Fabulous Francoist:
Accepted!

I, Abbey Anumia request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Because why the hell not :)

I, Finn/Jamie/Lady Morgana request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Moe, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, [me], request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government. However, I shall not move my World Assembly nation for the Armed Forces, nor pledge it for the Armed Forces' use. I agree to relinquish all rights and responsibilities I have gained in the Armed Forces should I be unable to fulfill my duty by refusing to help in the World Assembly.

I, Solarius request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, The United States Of Kyle Keeling request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, Sharks820 request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Our nation shall rise, with honor!

I, The Blue Star Republics, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Kyle Keeling:
I, The United States Of Kyle Keeling request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.
Accepted!

I, darmond31 of the Protectorate of Karvenn, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

I, gordak, request to join The North Pacific Armed Forces. I pledge to serve our regions security and military interests, both at home and abroad. I pledge to obey all military rules and laws, as well as the laws of The North Pacific in my service in the military. I pledge to respect the chain of command, and my fellow officers at all times. I pledge my loyalty to the North Pacific Region, our people, and our government.

Back