The Temple of Flemingovia

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
A wonder of marble and stone, rising higher than any other building in Magicality City. Peoples may come here to worship.

Heretics come here to be tried.

the God Flemingovia sits at the heart of the Temple, bringing his wisdom and munificence to the world.

Come and adore.

THe Flemingovian Mantra:

Learn it, understand it, live by it...

"Flemingovia is always right. I will listen to Flemingovia. I will not ignore Flemingovia's recommendations. Flemingovia is god.”

The God Flemingovia has decreed that the following be known as saints of Flemingovianism. They have seen the light:

Grimalkin (to be known as St Grimalkin. Symbol: the hourglass)
Atrigea (to be known as St Atrigea. Symbol: the abacus)
Blue Wolf (to be known as St Blue Wolf the deposed. Symbol: the ballot box)
JAL (to be known as St Jal the persecuted. Symbol: the scales of justice)

There are those who are not numbered among the elect, who have closed their ears to God's voice, and who by their actions, words and votes show themselves as Heretics. Their names are written in letters of fire in the book of the damned, until such time as they recant and embrace the light. their names are:

grosseschnauzer :bat:
Eleuvatar :bat:
Dyr Nasad :bat:
Mcmasterdonia :bat:
Mahaj :bat:
Vilnoia1 :bat:
Hileville :bat:
Felasia :bat:
Parsagrad :bat:
Haor Chall :bat:
Blackshear :bat:
Falconkats :bat:
Jamie :bat:
Romanoffia :bat:

I gracefully accept the nomination to be a heretic. I give thanks to flemingovia for the nomination. I further more, would like to congratulate him on his obvious intellect, ability and talent. His very serious and legitimate religion is very lucky to have one such as he, to be considered their god.

May they all enjoy the fruitful rewards of following such a honourable religion.

mcmasterdonia:
Mr God!!! Mr God!!!! Mr God!!!! Mr God!!!
How can I better serve as a heretic?
To be a heretic all you have to do is slavishly follow the false god "constitution", an do all it tells you. Do not use common sense.

mcmasterdonia:
I gracefully accept the nomination to be a heretic. I give thanks to flemingovia for the nomination. I further more, would like to congratulate him on his obvious intellect, ability and talent. His very serious and legitimate religion is very lucky to have one such as he, to be considered their god.

May they all enjoy the fruitful rewards of following such a honourable religion.
You are not far from the Kingdom. Take that last step into the light.

The Flemingovia Diety speaks to the Self Proclaimed Pope of the Church of the Flemingovia Deity, Romanoffia...

pullmyfinger.jpg

Todd comes in wearing coveralls and holding a broom. He flicks the last bit of his stogie prior to entering the cavernous confines.

"Don't mind me, I'm just the janitor!" He pauses to listen to the faint echoes of 'anitor, anitor, itor...', and then goes to work sweeping the far left corner of the room. Everywhere he goes, an aroma of cheap cigars follows him.

Great Bights Mum:
Better add me to the heretic list. I believe Flem is always right... when he agrees with me.
Bless you, my child. You are far from being a heretic. You are on the path to enlightenment, but lack humility. You simply need to submit yourself to the one whose wisdom is beyond all the ages.

I mean myself, of course.

Words of Wisdom:

It is the path of least resistance that makes rivers and men crooked. Or at least it's the local topography or something like that.

"You keep your salty dogs outta these confines! They'll just shake and spray salt water all over the floor and walls and make my job tougher!"

My lord, I have had an epiphany! When scouring the land looking for more flemingovia followers to execute or jail, You appeared before me! You showed me the errors of my ways, and how misguided I have been!

I submit before your holiness. I have turned from the path of a heretic and seek only forgiveness and the light!

you are wise, my child. Once you have made full atonement for your sins you may be admitted into the ranks of the sains

No. Crusades are SO 13th Century. However, we are planning an aggressive campaign of pushing instructive pamphlets through your letter boxes.

Oh, there would be a funny prank. Running a puppet to spread the Gospel of The Flemingovia God around Nation States.

The only problem is that I don't think they could use bicycles.

The King of McMasterdonia in his supreme glory and elegance enters the Temple of Flemingovia. With him is his wife Queen Meghan, the Crown Prince Fverdervik and the young Princes Usulytioncahsoikniskypaelisedapuliana.

Flemingovia, we of the noble house of McMaster come before you to be baptised in the name of Flemingovia! Our Kingdom has turned from Atheism, and wants to move back into the light. Flemingovianism has a bright future, as does our kingdom, the two must go hand in hand.

My daughter the Princess of Eswich Usulytioncahsoikniskypaelisedapuliana, would like to go first.

*Princess Usulytioncahsoikniskypaelisedapuliana approaches Flemingovia*

A warm, soft light fills the Temple as the presence of Flemingovia shines over the assembled people. Princess Usulytioncahsoikniskypaelisedapuliana's skin seems to glow as the spirit of Flemingovia suffuses her and fills her. The voice of Flemingovia is heard among the people as he pronounces his blessing:

Princess Usulytioncahsoikniskypaelisedapuliana, I grant you a life as long as your name. Though you will tread difficult paths, your step will be sure and your footing will not slip. Your wisdom and compassion, guided by me, will be an inspiration to your people and your name will be revered for all time as an example of holy womanhood. Enter into the blessing of Flemingovia, my child.

I glaly baptise you into the true faith.

Princess Usulytioncahsoikniskypaelisedapuliana bows and moves back behind her mother and father.

Thank you Flemingovia. If it pleases your holiness, our son will go next, followed by the Queen and I.

*bows graciously*

Once again the light of flemingovia fills the Temple, but this time it is less comforting. It has a harsher, more astringent edge. It makes people think of flint and steel and the clash of swords:

my child, my blessing on you will not be an easy one. You will be a warrior, and will lead your people to many victories in the cause of the light. You will know sorrow, the loss of friends. You will know the bitterness of defeat alongside the heady thrill of victory. You will learn to exercise mercy alongside power, and discipline alongside strength. At the end of your days you will be satisfied that all your struggles were for the right

I baptise you into the true faith.

Thank you your Holiness,

The Queen and I now submit ourselves before you, to be baptised in the truth faith and converted to flemingovianism

*The King and Queen Approach*

Back