Reform Party of The North Pacific (RP - TNP)

De Ibelin, Alpha island, People Liberation Army, JonathanAtopia, Rojans, Ghetto Crack Park have all wired in their acceptance of membership to the North Pacific's Reform Party.

I have instructed them to register an account on our forums and join our Regional Assembly so they can have more of an effect on our region.

We need a list of members. Also are we going to have a convention soon?

Edit: Yea, we should have a famous saying so I put one in my Sig.

"Building the blocks for a better region."

How I do I join. Before I do though, which party is bigger, stronger since I want to be in the one that wins the most often. Also I am pro raider, would this conflict with any of the ideals here.

Reform from what I have witnessed seems to be an open membership party.

As for stronger, Progressive has more Government representation and I believe that we also have more members, but I cannot confirm that second statement for sure.

Divine Fire:
How I do I join. Before I do though, which party is bigger, stronger since I want to be in the one that wins the most often. Also I am pro raider, would this conflict with any of the ideals here.
The Reform Party holds the greatest potential for growth since the Progressive Party in my opinion has already peeked. The Progressive Party has no place to go but down in regards to influence, While the Reform Party being fairly new has no where to go but up in regards to influence. Membership is open in the Reform Party all you have to do is join. The Reform party's open Membership policy is a great alternative to the Progressives were your admission has to be approved by other existing party members many of which usually take there time before deciding wither to let you join. I hope you choose the Reform Party of The North Pacific. :)

Edit-The Progressive Party also has a very high corruption level for instance the member nation of Tim Opoliss at the time of this writing does not even reside in TNP lol. The fact is he can not even legally be a member of the RA this is just one of the reasons why reform is so greatly needed in TNP.

peoples empire:
Divine Fire:
The Reform Party holds the greatest potential for growth since the Progressive Party in my opinion has already peeked. The Progressive Party has no place to go but down in regards to influence, While the Reform Party being fairly new has no where to go but up in regards to influence.
On what basis?

peoples empire:
Edit-The Progressive Party also has a very high corruption level for instance the member nation of Tim Opoliss at the time of this writing does not even reside in TNP lol. The fact is he can not even legally be a member of the RA this is just one of the reasons why reform is so greatly needed in TNP.
:facepalm:

I love how uninformed you are. If you would look at my RA Application, my nation in TNP is Tim Opolis 3. Doesn't mean I have to go by Tim Opolis 3 because of that. If you seriously think that everyone here uses their main nation in TNP, then you are sorely mistaken.

So now you are falsely accusing the Progressive Party of Corruption. I bet this must look wonderful for the Reform Party.

Funkadelia:

I suggest that the Reform Party refrains from selecting PE as a spokesperson.
Or perhaps their spokesperson should do his research before making extremely false accusations with without any basis whatsoever.

Funkadelia:

Well sorry we all make mistakes sometimes I guess you being perfect do not make mistakes :tb1:

Im sure your Self-righteous behavior fits perfectly with the Progressive Party agenda :lol:

For you A tribute: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese: :cheese:

Tim:
Funkadelia:

Or perhaps their spokesperson should do his research before making extremely false accusations with without any basis whatsoever.
I suggest the Progressive Party appoint a better spokesmen for cheese.

Edit- Please do some research yourself. The Reform Party does not have party spokesmen This political party actually believes in freedom of speech. All party members may state there views here with out being silenced by the opposition. :)

Funkadelia:
There's a difference between making mistakes and making totally baseless and borderline slanderous statements.

I am really pleased the Progressive Party is showing such a great interest in my statements. I made a mistake and in all honesty you are making a totally baseless and full on slanderous statement against me right now. If you and other Progressive Party members had any honor you would stop using these cheesy Self-righteous political backstabbing tactics against me.

PE: Really? You accuse us of slander. May I remond you that you started it, and it wasn't even a small mistake. You called the Prop Corrupt and Baselessly challenged an RA Membership.

If maybe your apology seemed sincere, and didn't contain sarcasm in every sentense, then things might be different.

Great Bights Mum:
Sorta reminds you of the Democrats and the Republicans doesn't it?
As a matter of irony, yes. :fish:

The Reform Party doesn't vet it's 'members' for suitability for membership, we only ask that they be of a Libertarian bent.

The Reform Party doesn't ask or even suggest that its members vote as a bloc, only that they vote their conscience.

The Reform Party wants smaller government and believes that governments that govern least, govern best.

The Reform Party believes that everyone has the right to as much cheese and rum as they are capable of obtaining, accumulating and consuming on their own efforts.

The Reform Party is the Tea Rum and Cheese Party of TNP.

We believe that "Fear is the foundation of most governments" and that this must change. Government should be afraid of the People, not the other way around.

We also promote the concept that, "Our Constitution should be constructed to suit a moral, cheese and rum loving people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other."

While all other sciences have advanced, that of government is at a standstill - little better understood, little better practiced now than three or four thousand years ago.
(John Adams)

Hehehe! Edited to correct my over-reliance on a spell check and replace features in my browser! LOL!

I'm sure the ProP believes in Cheese and Rum too. LOL!

I support the party and wish to join although I am still awaiting my application to be approved

Back