New map proposal

Could the Kingdom of McMasterdonia please have this position on the map? If that is not possible or practical (given changes you have made or what not), then feel free to move it somewhere more ideal :)

mcmasterdonia.png

Hardly big enough for an airport. ;D

You know, we could base the 'size' of nations upon their 'populations', and each nation can be expanded in size by adding non-contiguous areas to that nation's territories.

Hey all I did was take the map already made and added myself to it. For reference, Furthest East tip of Scandigrad to furthest West tip of Scandigrad is approximately 700 miles.

Hello everyone! I know i'm new but I was wondering if Lanxinghua could have a position on the map
I highlighted the territories.

lanxinghua.jpg

HEY CAN U GUYS GET THE F**KING CATS OUTTA HERE?!!! (also wheres my country?)

So I'm completely re-writing the geography of my country, and will produce some national maps with a new nation size and shape shortly. It would be great if that could then be added to the map (replacing my current location). Sorry to be difficult.

Would you be willing to add my nation, a custom island plot somewhere south of Scandigrad?

The map of my nation is below:
MapofRamaba.jpg

The new Ator People map:

shapescale.jpg

LOCATION (approx.): 20°N, 150°W.

The land area of the nation is 16,109.85 km². Including water territory, the nation claims 36,825 km² total.

If we could be added to the map, it would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Could you also add the Agasteon Empire? My nation has no coasts, just for the record. My population as of now is 9 million.

I'll take a spot anywhere on the map (preferably on the coast) and call it the Kingdom of Fynn (also 253 million and counting...)

Waiver-

All I'm doing is maintaining the map, since the "official" map maker went MIA. When I started, the nations already on the map included GBM, Ator People (in a different location), and Grosse. Everyone else I have added.

Please note, if you just say "I want a spot on the map", that's exactly what you'll get. You may or may not like it if I don't get a little bit of detail.

I think my favorite part though, is that I made a claim that effectively took control of the only two navigable passages out of the gulf and no one said anything... :jack:

EDIT- PE, sure thing!

This is sweet :) May I have a spot on the map? Preferably with some coast, but if not that's fine too. I just recently registered for citizenship/RA Membership so I'll hopefully have that soon too haha Also, if you would like any help with the mapping I'd be happy to offer my assistance, albeit I only have MS Paint so it wouldn't be anything fancy ;)

Oriole Electronics:
This is sweet :) May I have a spot on the map? Preferably with some coast, but if not that's fine too. I just recently registered for citizenship/RA Membership so I'll hopefully have that soon too haha Also, if you would like any help with the mapping I'd be happy to offer my assistance, albeit I only have MS Paint so it wouldn't be anything fancy ;)
Sorry, I don't take offers for help from Orioles fans or American League fans. :P

When I get home, I'll make sure to add you. It'll be about a week.

I'd like the most northern island on the map for 'Ravania Aquilonia' (which means Northern Ravania for you who don't understand latin)

Scandigrad:
Oriole Electronics:
Sorry, I don't take offers for help from Orioles fans or American League fans. :P

I'm not an any type of fan. :headbang:

Oriole Electronics:
Scandigrad:
Oriole Electronics:

I'm not an any type of fan. :headbang:
Not convinced, with Oriole in your name ;) :P

Back