Who Posts Next?

Since Indie's buggered off for the time being I'll take over with a new one;

At the moment I have a fractured rib.

the one about IG is true, im pretty sure. although knowing her she's being sneaky about the age they got pulled out at.

random aside. i was born without wisdom teeth. yay for genetic mutations.

I'm gonna go lie; on the basis that only the Pope and a couple of cardinals will likely be fluent in Ecclesiastical Latin.

So he has a heart of gold? Ha!

I spend 8 hours a day on the phone talking to people that assume that because they are such good people, we should treat like foreign dignataries

Well, after a considerable financial deficit that our channel has gained as a result of the global recession we have finally paid it off in full thanks to a 50 day advert break.

That leaves Sydia with only two boxes left to pick!

The three remaining boxes, aside from your own, are;

and 21

So Sydia, pick two boxes, best of luck!

(crowd holds their breath)

Ok, best of luck Sydia!

(the room is silent in suspense)

So your first choice was box number two...

It's $400,000!!! A good start! (the crowd cheers nervously but soon turns its attention to the last box Sydia has chosen)

Now lets hope you can keep the crucial $750,000 in play...

Lets open box number eight...

$500,000! (crowd applauds but tension grips the studio)

Now this is an interesting predicament.

One of the two boxes remaining contains three quarters of a million, the other contains the still considerable $300,000.

Would you like to keep your box, box number 7, or would you like to swap it with the last remaining box, box number 21?

Glad to see the crowd are still alive!

I'll keep hold of my box; on the basis that if I swapped it and got the smaller amount I'd be more annoyed than if I'd had the smaller amount all along.

Yes, I said Scrabble, but this is a game with a bit of a twist in it too. I need 4 players. 2 to play in the first game, and 2 for the second game. I'll explain the rules once I get at least 2 for the first game. I know it seems strange, but it'll all make sense later on

And you good sir are correct! (About the statement and the bitterness. That's what working in collections gets me nowadays, lol :headbang: )

Your turn!

It's called geo-political RP, and it's much better than the name makes it sound.
Basically you take a real life nation to RP, and play it as if you're the president/Prime Minister/Dictator/Monarch/whatever. There are world events posted by the admins to keep it interesting (like natural disasters, technological breakthroughs, wars).
We currently have a wide choice of nations available, join now before the best ones are taken!
Forum can be found here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Geo_Political_RP/index/

It's a great game, join it!

Hey a lot of my best friends are drag queens ya know! :lol:

Anyway, that never occurred. If anything I was told I'd look horrible in drag and should kill myself if I ever consider it or even try it, lmao

Your go!

OK, heres the moment of truth then! Have you beaten the banker?

(Presenter pulls the seal off Sydia's box, number 7)

We've all got our fingers crossed that inside this box is the $750,000!

And its...

$300,000! Oh, how painful, but still a very very good sum! If only you had taken the final offer!

Congratulations Sydia! You've been a great player and its been an honour to play with you. Your win places you at 3rd on the all time list!

To a point!

Figured while Al Homa hosts the "prime time" version if you will, I would take the reigns of the Daytime edition. It's fairly similar to the prime time show with a few slight differences:

1. The top prize for this version is $500,000
2. Instead of the usual 26 cases, there are now 22
3. The money ladder works like this:

$.01
$1
$5
$10
$25
$50
$100
$200
$300
$400
$500
$1000
$2500
$5000
$7500
$10000
$25000
$50000
$75000
$100000
$250000
$500000

4. The round structure is like this:
1st and 2nd rounds: 5 cases
3rd round: 4 cases
4th and 5th rounds: 2 cases
6th round onwards: 1 case

Everything else stays the same.* So who wants in??

*On the real show, they also have 22 random people behind each case and if they get picked they have the option to keep the case they got put by or switch at the beginning, but I'm not gonna do that. Too complicated

Back