Oaths of Office

I, FALCONKATS I do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as member of the CLO, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of membership within the CLO , with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Govindia, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly elected/appointed term as Deputy Minister of External Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of External Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Grosseschnauzer, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as a member of the Council of Lower Officials, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Member of the Council Lower Officials, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Tresville, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as Delegate of The North Pacific, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Delegate of The North Pacific, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Falconkats I, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as a member of the Council of Lower Officials, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Member of the Council Lower Officials, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein. So help me God.

I, Rhindon Blade, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as a member of the Council of Lower Officials, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Member of the Council Lower Officials, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein. So help me God.

Such is what I've sworn. Such is what will come to pass.

I, Eluvatar*, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as Vice Delegate of The North Pacific, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Vice Delegate of The North Pacific, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

*= again, acting as Zemnaya Svoboda

I, Tresville, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as Delegate of The North Pacific, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Delegate of The North Pacific, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.
ditto

I, Sydia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my legally obligated term as Minister of Entertainment I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Ministry of Entertainment, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Normally, we don't remask until the elected or appointed official has posted their Oath of Office.

Since Admin were nice enough to do it before we had to, it would be nice if those people in the Cabinet, the CLO, and the Court would post their Oath of Office if they haven't already.

I, The Minister, ruler of Gracius Maximus, do hereby solemnly swear that during my legally obligated term as Court Justice I will uphold the ideals of democracy, freedom, and justice of the region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Court Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Blue Wolf II, do affirm that during my appointed stay as MiniDef of The North Pacific, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, shall not be influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and shall act within the restraints of my appointed powers. As such, I thus take up the office of MiniDef of The North with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Ann, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as External Affairs Minister, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of External Affairs minister, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Ator People, do affirm that during my appointed stay as Minister of the Interior of The North Pacific, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, shall not be influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and shall act within the restraints of my appointed powers. As such, I thus take up the office of Minister of the Interior of The North with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Heft, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as Court Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Court Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Haor Chall, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as Court Justice, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Court Justice, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Chowda Head, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected term as Attorney General, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Attorney General, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Romanoffia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly appointed term as member of the CLO, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of membership within the CLO , with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

(A second time for the re-election)

I, Rhindon Blade, do hereby solemnly swear that during my duly elected/appointed term as a member of the Council of Lower Officials, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Member of the Council Lower Officials, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein. So help me God.

I, Kor, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly elected/appointed term as Deputy Minister of External Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of External Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Outer Kharkistania, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Defense, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Defense, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

**Tresville: Corrected**

Khark, Kor, either Tresville or your Principal Minister need to let me know whether you get all of the same mod powers or not before I can do everything needed to remask you as a deputy.

Khark, Kor, either Tresville or your Principal Minister need to let me know whether you get all of the same mod powers or not before I can do everything needed to remask you as a deputy.
Kor is the DMoEA, we have discussed it over IRC. :yes:

Hate to say it, but it doesn't answer my question as I wasn't a party to that conversation. I still neeed to know what mod powers your deputy is to have in the areas of the forum that are your responsibility, or that your deputy isn't to have any mod powers at all.

Hate to say it, but it doesn't answer my question as I wasn't a party to that conversation. I still neeed to know what mod powers your deputy is to have in the areas of the forum that are your responsibility, or that your deputy isn't to have any mod powers at all.
Let him have mod where I have mod powers, I believe we can trust kor :)

With all due respect, the application process was on the forum, and IRC is only a place where official government business, not decisions, are discussed, on one channel. Kor never filled out an application, and as far as I can tell there were not many that did, save for possibly myself, and maybe a few others :ADN:

With all due respect, the application process was on the forum, and IRC is only a place where official government business, not decisions, are discussed, on one channel. Kor never filled out an application, and as far as I can tell there were not many that did, save for possibly myself, and maybe a few others :ADN:
You snooze you lose. :P

You snooze you lose. :P
Uh, I had already spoken to you on IRC about it and I had already filled out an application. Kor, however, has not, nor has anyone else. <_< :ADN:

I, Falconias, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Minister of Internal Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Flemingovia, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly appointed term as Minister of External Affairs, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of External Affairs, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Outer Kharkistania, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly appointed term as Minister of Defense and Security, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Minister of Defense and Security, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

ooo ouch apparently I was meant to do this, didnt realise it applied to me, sorry, dont have me impeached, please!

I, Al Homa, do hereby solemnly affirm that during my duly appointed term as Deputy Speaker of the Regional Assembly, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of Deputy Speaker of the Regional Assembly, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Sydia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my legally obligated term as Vice Delegate I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Vice Delegate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Flemingovia, do hereby solemnly swear that during my legally obligated term as Delegate I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Delegate, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

I, Mr Sniffles, do hereby solemnly swear that during my legally obligated term as Attorney General, I will uphold the ideals of Democracy, Freedom, and Justice of The Region of The North Pacific. I will use the powers and rights granted to me through The North Pacific Constitution and Legal Code in a legal, responsible, and unbiased manner, not abusing my power, committing misfeasance, malfeasance, or nonfeasance in office, in any gross or excessive manner. I will act only in the best interests of The North Pacific, not influenced by personal gain or any outside force, and within the restraints of my legally granted power. As such, I hereby take up the office of the Attorney General, with all the powers, rights, and responsibilities held therein.

Back