Embassy Applications

I can't find a single instance where Blackshear ever acted on any of these applications.

I am taking all the ones since June 1st and forwarding them to the Regional Assembly for discussion. As a general policy we grant embassies at both NS and here, not just one or the other. We're also discussing permitting the opening of consulates in appropriate instances.

I stopped acting on them when people (other than Felasia and maybe one other person) stopped offering an opinion. Same deal with the WA proposals. But, whatever, what I did or didn't do is no longer relevant. It's a clean slate, GS.

Good luck.

Elu, I've referred the ones I think are still open to the R.A> for discussion in their private forum. I just got a telegram fro yet another one, and I'm posting that now over there.

Cakatoa is now handling day-to-day issues in Embassy Row. Generally, the consensus seems to be to approve the pending requests here, provided each region initiates a embassy request with TNP in game at Nationstates.net.

Other requests (all made at NS with new regions, will have the chance to obtain a consulate here so we can get to know them.

It's one of the two lists I posted in the privatr RA discussion area. I'd copy paste it here by tablets don't seem to like that function.

Greetings!

I am Lord Xochi X. Xochi of the Emirate of Xochi. I am here today as an ambassador representing the region Hogarahoiprash. We humbly request the establishment of diplomatic relations between our two glorious regions. We are a still a relatively new region (less than five months old) where new and old nations alike reside. In Hogarahoiprash, all our nations are on equal ground with the other member nations right from the start. Ours is an active region where all members are encouraged to engage in regional affairs, and regularly do so.

We have always looked to the North Pacific with admiration. The North Pacific shows what a good region should like and we in Hogarahoiprash have come to emulate some of those qualities.

Thank you for your consideration,

Sincerely,

Xochi of Xochi
Hogarahoiprash

Xochi:
Greetings!

I am Lord Xochi X. Xochi of the Emirate of Xochi. I am here today as an ambassador representing the region Hogarahoiprash. We humbly request the establishment of diplomatic relations between our two glorious regions. We are a still a relatively new region (less than five months old) where new and old nations alike reside. In Hogarahoiprash, all our nations are on equal ground with the other member nations right from the start. Ours is an active region where all members are encouraged to engage in regional affairs, and regularly do so.

We have always looked to the North Pacific with admiration. The North Pacific shows what a good region should like and we in Hogarahoiprash have come to emulate some of those qualities.

Thank you for your consideration,

Sincerely,

Xochi of Xochi
Hogarahoiprash
I have communicated with Xochi at NS and offered him the opportunity to have a consulate here given our current embassy policies.

Please set up a thread in the Consulate subforum for his region's use.

Hello North Pacific,

I am The Republic of Terronia, and I am here to propose the construction of embassies between our two great regions.

Our region is The Democratic Union of Allied Naitions.

Our region's government is modeled somewhat after the USA's, and is a constitution-based federal republic with a unicameral legislature (we may switch to bicameral when we reach a higher population), that has elections every three months for Senate positions and every six months for President and Vice President.

Our region is constantly growing, and has 78 (edit: 105) nations already, and it has only been two weeks since our Founding.

We are neutral in foreign policy, however we are looking for friends or possible allies. We feel that having friendships with powerful regions (such as the Pacifics) would help keep the peace in our region.

I would be very happy to have embassies built to improve our friendship.

Thank you,
Founder Terronia

Howdy! I'm here on behalf of The Library.

We're a region of 66 nations and 23 members active on our fourms (and growing!). We were founded by Oliver and Earth22 to create a more community-centered region.

http://library.taijitu.org/index.php Is the link to our forums. You may contact me either by PM or email; I'll happily respond to either. :)

One thing about TNP is that we don't pretend that duality doesn't exist, we try to keep its effects in a managable form.

Most likely, the Library region will be offered a consulate while we learned more about each other's regions. Cakatoa is the Assistant Delegate for this area, so I assume he'll be along presently.

Region: The Land of Kings and Emperors
Forum: http://z6.invisionfree.com/Imperial_LKE/
Description: Pretty sure most of you know of us. A Constitutional Monarchy under Emperor Onder, Imperialists etc.
Reason for Making An Embassy: We like to maintain Embassies throughout the world and currently have Embassies with most of the Pacifics.
Contacts: Onder (Emperor), James Pigeon (Prime Minister) & Myself (Exterior Minister).

Region: The New Inquisition
forums: http://www.thenewinquisition.net

Description: we're a region of almost 450 nations. we are raider orientated, however we like to keep in contact with our friends in the feeders.
reasons for making an embassy: we had one here before but unfortunately neglected it, and we would like to reopen it.
contacts: Myself as Kaiserin and official ambassador, C. I. Cerebella as Reich Elector.

Viktoria Gryfynn:
Region: The New Inquisition
forums: http://www.thenewinquisition.net

Description: we're a region of almost 450 nations. we are raider orientated, however we like to keep in contact with our friends in the feeders.
reasons for making an embassy: we had one here before but unfortunately neglected it, and we would like to reopen it.
contacts: Myself as Kaiserin and official ambassador, C. I. Cerebella as Reich Elector.
Your embassy appears to still be open :fish:

The Kingdom of Avonakia, a full member of the World Assemby and a proud part of the North Pacific region, humbly requests that his majesty's government be granted permission to establish an embassy and further pursue peaceful, and democratic diplomacy in the North Pacific.

Nation Name: Horplexia
Delegate or Founder? Delegate
Region Name: Sierra
Region Bio: This is a region with a long and endowed history. It is founderless, I have taken over the region and I dramatically increased is population. This regional embassy would be vital to getting our name out there.
No. of Nations: 15

Seeing as we don't have a foreign minister yet, no one.

I am willing to take charge if BW and others let me.

Region: Region Inc.
Style of Government: Corporate Democracy
Military leaning: Neutral Mercenary
Background: Region Inc. has been around for a couple of years; has had it's ups and downs and is currently on the upswing again. Has a decent-sized population number at around 550 member nations and continues to grow.

Oh god now I'm bleeding Blue Wolf D:

My apologies for the delay, the end of classes for me saw a sudden burst of projects and what not >_< You should all have your embassies shortly.

Back