Past RA Applications

VZ:
Ever considered that the RA is quite exclusive and they don't take just anyone?

Being that I had been in the RA for about two years before I was so rudely expel...wait, I should have gotten the suspended RA mask in the first place. I never resigned and I was never officially kicked out, being that you need to bring an RA member to trial before you are allowed to expel them for anything other than inactivity and even then inactive members still get the Suspended RA masking. I smell a legal challenge coming. Thanks VZ!

VZ:
Ever considered that the RA is quite exclusive and they don't take just anyone?

Being that I had been in the RA for about two years before I was so rudely expel...wait, I should have gotten the suspended RA mask in the first place. I never resigned and I was never officially kicked out, being that you need to bring an RA member to trial before you are allowed to expel them for anything other than inactivity and even then inactive members still get the Suspended RA masking. I smell a legal challenge coming. Thanks VZ!
Maybe it's clam chowder you're smelling. If what your saying is true then not only did you post in the wrong thread but you're still obligated to go under the same security check as every RA or suspended RA applicant.

Yeah, threats. That'll make this go faster.

It’s not a threat, it's an alternative. If what I'm saying is true then no, actually, I don't have to go through the same protocols and I'm also incorrectly masked.

TNP LAW 28:
Section Three., If, once seven days has elapsed after the Law contained in Section One of this Act takes effect, a member of the Regional Assembly has not executed such oath, they shall be suspended from membership in the Regional Assembly as well as any office or position they may otherwise hold in The North Pacific. This suspension shall be enforced by the use of a temporary mask by forum administration. Once the oath has been duly executed, the suspension shall be lifted promptly and without delay

It's all very clearly spelled out.

It’s not a threat, it's an alternative. If what I'm saying is true then no, actually, I don't have to go through the same protocols and I'm also incorrectly masked.

TNP LAW 28:
Section Three., If, once seven days has elapsed after the Law contained in Section One of this Act takes effect, a member of the Regional Assembly has not executed such oath, they shall be suspended from membership in the Regional Assembly as well as any office or position they may otherwise hold in The North Pacific. This suspension shall be enforced by the use of a temporary mask by forum administration. Once the oath has been duly executed, the suspension shall be lifted promptly and without delay

It's all very clearly spelled out.

EDIT: You're already masked, welcome to RA

Double checking now, you did reply on Jan 24th on the suspended member page, crimson happened, and yadda yadda yadda. Sorry for the mix up but I do need to stress that Applying is equally the job of the Speaker and the Admin.

I've already approved your application, the rest is up to the Admins. I apologize for the mix up but the security checks are a necessary evil and every applicant must submit to them.

Blue Wolf keep in mind that when you turned Crimson and renounced the Constitution, you violated your oath. It was the sort of violation that triggers the removal power.

Flem actually did the remasking, which was ratified after the fact. And the only reason you weren't tried was because GBM issued an amnesty. As to your claim about where you were remasked to, you were not in the group of RA members that had failed to post the Law 28 oath, so you weren't eligible to be placed as a suspended RA member. And at the time, the Citizen mask was not set up. So your remasking to the Member group (as was the case with all of the others who went over to the C.O.) was done correctly.

Wrong.

TNP LAW 28:
Section One

Violation of the Constitution or Laws of The North Pacific

1. Any Assembly member that has been found by due process to be in violation of the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific shall be removed with immediate effect by The Speaker.

To have legally and permanently removed my masking I would have had to have had a trial first. Also, GBM also pardoned all Crimson Government members when she reclaimed power, meaning that you can’t charge me for the supposed violations and that I was and am incorrectly masked.

Wrong.

TNP LAW 28:
Section One

Violation of the Constitution or Laws of The North Pacific

1. Any Assembly member that has been found by due process to be in violation of the Constitution and Laws of The North Pacific shall be removed with immediate effect by The Speaker.

To have legally and permanently removed my masking I would have had to have had a trial first. Also, GBM also pardoned all Crimson Government members when she reclaimed power, meaning that you can’t charge me for the supposed violations and that I was and am incorrectly masked.
Wrong that's for forum ban or regional ejection. You personally rejected our laws and our government. And this doesn't even include the sedition laws. But listen you got in and as much as I love your type of sh** disturbing, please just let it be. You got what you wanted.

Domini Silures
of the
The Asymmetrical Confederation of Domnonia

I, *(D)omnonia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Domini Silures, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

*(could someone please proper noun-ify my user name? Thank you.)

Grosseschnauzer,

Sorry for not responding quicker. I have no idea why there's a other account with my same IP account. ''Io Way'' is not mine. I never heard of it. And I never registered on this board before until last month some time. So I'm not sure what that's about. And I believe Jennifer Government has safe guards set up so that a person can't have two Nations without getting suspended from what I understand.
Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
GMBregoli.

GMBregoli, you have to ask Mr. Sniffles what to do; he's the Speaer now.

Dom, I'll take care of the capitialization problem in a moment.

Danke.

ps; as per other concerns I've noticed regarding registration and approval, I would like to state that I use multiple pc's throughout the day(work/home/laptop/campus) and so it is likely my IP too will change often.

Domini Silures
of the
The Asymmetrical Confederation of Domnonia

I, *(D)omnonia, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Domini Silures, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society.  I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply.  I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific.  I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region.  In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

*(could someone please proper noun-ify my user name? Thank you.)

Done! Welcome!

Heft
(I've put in the request to have it revived, I'm not sure how long that takes though, but it will be there soon enough)

Heft
(I'll put it in the WA once I get it back)

I, Heft, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Heft, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Heft
(I've put in the request to have it revived, I'm not sure how long that takes though, but it will be there soon enough)

Heft
(I'll put it in the WA once I get it back)

I, Heft, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Heft, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Processing. Would you like me to wait for your WA nation or just update it later?

The Community of Locutecians

I, Locuteus, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Community of Locutecians, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I, Locuteus, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Community of Locutecians, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Pending.

I, Locuteus, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Community of Locutecians, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society.  I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply.  I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific.  I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region.  In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Pending.
Any chance this will be approved anytime soon?

:D

Ok... it's been a week since this application was submitted. Looking back on previous applications, most were accepted within a week, some on the same day. Why is my application taking so long to be accepted OR denied? I hope this is not how most things are done in the Regional Assembly?

Ok... it's been a week since this application was submitted. Looking back on previous applications, most were accepted within a week, some on the same day. Why is my application taking so long to be accepted OR denied? I hope this is not how most things are done in the Regional Assembly?
I've sent a PM detailing the security concerns. Your refusal to answer by 20th will be the cause for your rejection.

if you want me to re-sent it, ask.

Also keep in mind that not all of us are American, some national holidays are later in July.

I've sent a PM detailing the security concerns. Your refusal to answer by 20th will be the cause for your rejection.

Also keep in mind that not all of us are American, some national holidays are later in July.
I received a PM from you on the 7th... to which I responded to right away. Just ask if you'd like me to resend it. BTW, I've only received one (1) PM from you.

I received a PM from you on the 7th... to which I responded to right away. Just ask if you'd like me to resend it. BTW, I've only received one (1) PM from you.

Sorry about the delay but congratulations and welcome to the RA!

Sorry about the delay but congratulations and welcome to the RA!
Fantastic! Thank you very much! I look forward to working with everyone!

Porridgetown

Poridgetown

I, Quaker Oats, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Porridgetown, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Porridgetown

Poridgetown

I, Quaker Oats, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Porridgetown, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Pending, check your PM

TNP: The Rogue Nation of Seabase
WA: The Rogue Nation of Seabase

I, Seabase, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Rogue Nation of Seabase, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP: The Rogue Nation of Seabase
WA: The Rogue Nation of Seabase

I, Seabase, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Rogue Nation of Seabase, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Pending, check your inbox.

Asgardias

Asgardias

I, Asgardias, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Asgardias, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

www.nationstates.net/The_Trexon_Union

I, Trexon, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Trexon Union, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I, Trexon, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Trexon Union, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Pending. You will receive a questionaire soon on your Personal Messages, your acceptance will be based on that.

Thank you for your interest!

TNP Nation: Rhindon Blade

WA Nation: The Narnian Council

I, Rhindon Blade, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rhindon Blade, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

TNP Nation: Rhindon Blade

WA Nation: The Narnian Council

I, Rhindon Blade, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rhindon Blade, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Pending, check your PM's.

BlackPubs

No WA Nation in the NP

I, Santa8, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Blackpubs, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Back