Past RA Applications

Lower Greece
(This is the link to your TNP nation at Nationstates.)

Senator Obama

I, HEM, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lower Greece, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Whoopsie my nation ceased to exist two days ago but its back in the region now. I also have another nation here thats been declared elsewhere so it shouldn't affect anything.

Mr. Sniffles are you sure he is using a proxy? Knockavale's IP changes frequently due to the nature of his ISP. If you run his IP through ip2location.com, it should turn up with the information I am about to PM you.
Forum administration is quite sure.
Sorry only seen this now, just wondering if we can chat about this somewhere? Ive been involved in helping TNP governments out of tough spots in the past, plenty here can attest to that, the least i can get is a chance to explain myself by myself i mean for other people to explain me because im an idiot with computers, dont ever let me near an admin cp lol

Lower Greece
(This is the link to your TNP nation at Nationstates.)

Senator Obama

I, HEM, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Lower Greece, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
Check your inbox, I've resent your questionaire. I'm still awaiting your response.

Grand Admiral

I, Grand Admiral, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grand Admiral, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Grand Admiral

I, Grand Admiral, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Grand Admiral, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Recieved your reply and pending.

North Pacific nation
http://www.nationstates.net/rubex_cube

None

I, Ronan, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Rubex Cube, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.
Can i know re-apply after my trial?

The Empire of Joseph Goebbels Reich

I, Goebbels Reich, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of The Empire of Joseph Goebbels Reich, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

I have only today been confirmed by the RA to assume the office of Speaker.

I'll get to this application sometime this weekend, as I have to clean up old threads, and decide what the status of the preliminary discussion proposals are so the RA can get back to work.

In compliance with Law 28, Goebbels Reich is entitled to admission to the Regional Assembly when his application has been pending for more than 14 days.

My current task then is to ascertain whether there is any evidence to suggest the use of a duplicate account or a known proxy server. Having found no such evidence, the applicant should be entitled to admission.

However, the NS nation listed on the application The Empire of Joseph Goebbels Reich is located in the region of Torino, and not in The North Pacific, and accordingly, the application must be denied. (At this time that nation had been in the region for at least the past 8 days.)

Eh, yes I believe I was working with Kharkistania and I forgot to move it back. I will though right away.

EDIT: It is moved back, sorry for that^^

We'll treat it as a new application, then, and re-start the clock.

I'm going to use a questionnaire that one of my precedcessors used and it'll be PM'd to you. Please respond to it, and we'll proceed from there.

Since I have been away for over a month, I felt it proper to re-apply.

Great Bights Mum

I, Great Bights Mum, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Great Bights Mum, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

GBM, according to the membership records which I received on becoming Speaker, you were in good standing, and are entitled to the continued exercise of your rights and privileges as a member of the Regional Assembly.

You are free to participate in the current discussions and votes taking place in thr=e

Goebbels Reich, you will be accepted into the RA once the current set of votes on legislation is completed on Tuesday. You will be re-masked at that time.

Illuminati of Poltsamaa!!

Alpine Principality of Tygaland!!

I, Poltus Excalmatus, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of the Illuminati of Poltsamaa, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society!! I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply!! I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific!! I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region!! I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region!! In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly!!

Application noted.

Since you have been gone for quite a while, and with the way Law 28 was amended not too long ago, this has to be treated as if you were totally new to the region.

Former English Colony

Former English Colony

I, Former English Colony, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Former English Colony, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Given there is no pinned notice that I can find... I'm submitting this new one.
:bunny:

FEC- the application is noted.

There used to be a process to readmit former RA members who hadn't posted the current oath, but that was repealed a while back (over my opposition, I might add.)

So we'll have to go through all the steps.

Huzzah. Happy days are here again, the skies above are clear again, let us sing a song of cheer again, happy days are here again.

PS. I have had a bottle of wine. My dilber level is high.

FEC, I just returned to the Speakership, and there's been a lot going on. I'll look at it this weekend. You'll be getting a standard questionnaire although I haven't had a chance to fully update it as part of the application process.

FEC, I just returned to the Speakership, and there's been a lot going on. I'll look at it this weekend. You'll be getting a standard questionnaire although I haven't had a chance to fully update it as part of the application process.
oooo questions! I love surveys.

And :tb2: to Flem, although I suppose you could have been talking about Poltsy too.

Grosseschnauzer recovers from the contended feeling of seeing the schnauzer homeland on The Amazing Race last night.

Poltsaama, Former English Colony check your in-boxes. Thank you!

FEC, you are re-admitted to the RA. Welcome back!

Your remasking will be effective at the close of the current vote in the RA, so you should be able to vote in the special election for a new Vice Delegate.

TNP and WA nation: Kitabo

I, Mr.Gaunt, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Kitabo, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Mr.Gaunt, welcome back to the Regional Assembly.

While some RA members may be removed once I finish the current activity check, I don't expect any new admissioons to be completed before the cut-off for candidate eligibility (30 days before start of election cycle) in the upcoming judicial elections that starts in about a month.

Seems like I'm doing this once every quarter now. I'll try to keep my active status longer this time. <_<

TNP and WA nation: Ermarian

I, Ermarian, as the leader of The North Pacific nation of Ermarian, pledge loyalty to the Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws of The North Pacific Region, and to act as a responsible member of its society. I understand that if my Nation leaves The North Pacific region for reasons other than for official government business, that I may be stripped of my right to vote and required to reapply. I pledge to only register one Nation to vote in The North Pacific. I understand that my registration of, or attempt to register, multiple Nations to vote in The North Pacific shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. I further understand that if any nation under my control directly wages war against the North Pacific, or allies themselves with a region waging war, declared or not, against the North Pacific, this shall warrant the summary withdrawal of my right to vote from all my Nations, past, present, and future, as well as possible expulsion from the Region. In this manner, I petition the Speaker of The Regional Assembly of The North Pacific region for membership in the Regional Assembly.

Back