The Commonwealth of Dovolika

Dovolika

TNPer
We humbly accept your Delegate's warm welcome into The North Pacific. We, as a nation, wish to extend a hand of peace and friendship to any and all who would have it, and to encourage the spread of knowledge and the power of learning.

Welcome to the forum, Dovolika. I'm glad you made it. I see you've jumped right into the OOC forum which is awesome. I'd also like to direct you to the halls of the Regional Assembly. Check it out and see if it's something that interests you.

If you have any questions or concerns about anything, please let us know and we'll do our best to address them. Thanks again for joining us.

Welcome to The North Pacific! Pleasure to meet you.

Also, please ignore Jimmy's babbling, unless it's hilarious. Which most of the time it is. And please forgive him if he thinks you're a girl for having a name like "Sydia" or a dolphin picture for a forum avatar.

Also, I am IndieGirl, and you may call me whatever you like. Most people call me IG. I play in the OOC forums. And occasionally in the Kissing Booth, when Fibonacci isn't spurning my subtle advances.

This is a great region. I've been here (off and on) for going on 7 years now. :D

kish kish kata kai and Dovolika you must be a girl, right? Since your name sounds cute ;) Ah, that previous post meant "welcome to TNP the most interesting region for the most interesting people, like myself" XD

oh yeah, and "kish kish kata kai"... I don't know what it is either, probably means "Make yourself at home", I guess.

James fails to disappoint again. Welcome, Dovolika, and I hope you enjoy your time with us.

what the bang is this hell?

Back