LOOK Naked PICS NAKED NAKED PICS PICSSSS

I see the world, and I see the name DD. A good poster undoubtedly knows that it is always best to crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation in their postings.

WIN WIN FTMFW!!

(I have spammed the first page. Rather than put that thought into an already existing thread I decided on this one.)

YOUR MOVE...
:agree:

If posting all over the OOC were a competition, I would be the winner.

This picture proves it:
winner.jpg

I saw some of those naked mole rats last time I was at the national zoo. Cool looking things, they all use the bathroom in the same place and they roll around in it so all of them smell the same (like poop).

There's a joke to be had in there somewhere what with the titular (heh) character's sister being named Dee Dee, but I am, one, too lazy to work out a good one, and two, I don't remember that much of Dexter's Lab, though I watched it frequently.

My excuse for being familiar with these shows is having kids that watched them. I recall Arnold (or whatever the actual show was called) with a fondness only brought on by time.

The hype has worn off.

I have a novel idea. Perhaps I should declare myself Grand Poobah, eject everyone and start a rival forum. That should spike activity. *yawn*

I received a telegram today accusing me of being a communist. They seemed pretty hot about it. They weren't even from around here, which was doubly weird.

Back