I WISH.....

I wish more people had australian accents. I love them. I love how they try and cram every other vowel in the places where only one goes. I love their colloquialisms. I love how they make you think you're going to get dragged out and taken advantage of in a way that you might resist for a bit but will actually really like...

wait. what? our accent makes you think what now?

plus you forgot our love of shortening the most complicated words into 2 syllables at the very most (ie: car registration becomes rego (said rej-o))

I wish i didnt have knee arthritis while in my mid 20s. makes field work slightly less fun. but only slightly

I wish we got automatic do-overs. Like you could carry around a little remote in your pocket and when you have a conversation that goes completely wrong, or make a traffic mistake, you can pull out your remote and press a button and start the most recent experience all over again.

I wish everyone was as cool as the current spam brigade. It seems like it'd resolve most, if not all, the worlds major issues.

I wish more people liked the same stuff as I do so I could better trust their opinions of books, music, movies and such.

Back