The Regional Election October 2010

Blue Wolf II is declared vice delegate with an un-assailable lead of 11 votes

All voting is over done, finished kaput.

Rum all round :P

*resigns as Election Commissioner, burns down office (for I have one), leaves note for successor explaining that there is no money left*

The Palindromic Land:
So, when does the WFE start reflecting the change in delegates?
When Flem overtakes JAL in endorsements, then the WFE changes. At present, JAL has 110 endorsements, and Flem has 62. For additional comparison, Vice Delegate-elect BW has 86. So, depending on the rate Flem is endorsing, and if JAL starts to slowly decline in endos, then the transition should only take a few days. Yet... history has demonstrated that in many cases TNP transitions aren't as fast as we want them to be.

Dalimbar:
..., then the transition should only take a few days. Yet... history has demonstrated that in many cases TNP transitions aren't as fast as we want them to be.
Oh yes, considering JAL is still endorsing.

We can always encourage nations to unendorse JAL and I'll continue to endoswap if it comes to that. Fairly sure I could surpass him with minimal effort.

Usually the outgoing delegate changes the WFE to endorse the new delegate which is what Palindromic land means. JAL isn't doing that yet - maybe he's busy.

Anyway it doesn't matter - Flemingovia can endorse his way there.

*Prepares camp chair and rum for coming inferno* :D

LOL so I see :D

Never mind - there won't be too many nations left but still - we'll just endorse Flemingovia as usual.

(Its all a game and I hope no-one is too upset)
:rofl:

Back