Nominations

Well the last round of general and judicial elections were started late, and that's one reason why.

We do need an elections commissioner to get the ball rolling.

I would also offer my services for Election Commissioner, but I plan on continuing on as Speaker.

(As an aside, can an Admin remove my mod powers from the Elections forum?)

Sali. we'll do that when we know who is taking your place as the EC.

Maybe we can get Flem to do it; as I'm also thinking about running.

BW, why is that every time in the past four years when I indicate I might run in a regularly scheduled election, you decide to run?

Really, it's quite entertaining!

Anyhow, we should see if Ermarian is planning to run for anything; if he isn't, he could be the EC this time.

Todd, I believe you need to be an RA member and a pledge not to run in the election in order to be the EC.

Grosseschnauzer:
Todd, I believe you need to be an RA member and a pledge not to run in the election in order to be the EC.
Well I don't plan on running for anything, and I was an RA member before. Again, don't know if I'd be able to do it with the rules and what not, but if you all need one, I'd be happy to help out. :)

I'll run for delegate, if I may.

(Oh, and sorry for disappearing for over a week. In short succession of each other, I got sick, lost my glasses, and got a toothache. When Murphy comes calling, he doesn't do half-measures. :P )

*coughs*

This really isn't hard. The delegate only needs to pick an Election Commissioner. If he doesn't soon we're going to have a very serious legal issue...

Someone explain what an EC does and I'll do it - sure it can't be too hard

That's if you won't let Todd do it (he has a commendation so is probably a nice bloke :D )

There you go - two willing parties :w00t:

Back