About this forum

Flemingovia

TNPer
-
-
in the wake of the failed coup by Shoeless Joe and HEM, and the collapse of the New K government, this forum is for TNP to reflect on failures of the past and forge a better future.

At the moment permissions are set to discourage involvement by foreign guests: citizens, RA members, moderators and above can view this forum.

Banned, forum members and guests cannot currently view this area. This can be relaxed should there be a call for it, but experience in the past has shown that the world and his wife wants to plough in to TNP at times like this and give their two cents about how we should run ourselves.

And this is a time for US to move forward together.

If you come across someone who you think ought to be able to view here and cannot, please let me know.

Also please reply here if you feel that others ought to be involved. I will go by consensus.

F.

After almost a week, the response so far has been rather below what we should expect, and far less than what is needed if we are to succeed in revitalizing the region and building a government before the situation devolves again.

I was originally in accord with the idea to protect this process from foreign powers. I now feel that this "security" may no longer outweigh the benefit of stimulating the discussion with public interest.

After all, this forum is merely a place for brainstorms and finding a consensus - the ultimate implementation of whatever is proposed here rests with the forum administration, the remaining Regional Assembly, and to a small part the acting Delegate. Allowing guests to participate in or even lead the debate does not pose a risk of these guests somehow "taking over" the building of the new government.

Furthermore, in light of the dearth in activity, we may soon be forced to relax these restrictions if we want to actually have any discussion at all.

Even current Regional Assembly members may only think to visit this forum if I link to it from the game (WFE and daily RMB announcement), and it would be senseless to do that while the forum is hidden. As it is, the majority of new North Pacific nations, whose interest in regional politics was only sparked by the recent coup, have nothing to blow on this spark and possibly grow into the next generation of active TNP natives.

That's why I think the forum should at least be publically viewable, and ideally open for replies from registered forum members. :2c:

Back