GROSS!

Here are the perverts:

100_0226.jpg

I have to say that you must not remember things well.

The purpose of this topic is to post things that gross you out!

Shark teeth really gross me out for some reason.

I cannot stand a few things, like the lice in america who let their freedoms slip away for a bit of saftey, disgusting sub human animals. . .

most of all I cannot stand vomit, namely others.

One of my cats has a fondness for chipmunks. Usually she leaves them dead on the porch, as a "gift" I presume. Sometimes she just brings me the tail and the heart, excised as neatly as a surgeon. The other day I watched her decapitate one. Cleaning up dead animals and their various organs is gross.

One of my cats has a fondness for chipmunks. Usually she leaves them dead on the porch, as a "gift" I presume. Sometimes she just brings me the tail and the heart, excised as neatly as a surgeon. The other day I watched her decapitate one. Cleaning up dead animals and their various organs is gross.
Sounds like she likes you!

Centipedes are way gross, especially when they drop off the roof into your shirt and bite you. most painful thing that has happened to me so far. even worse than a wasp sting inside my nostril (which is a story for another day)

until you have been bitten by one its hard to understand how painful it is. i couldnt wear a shirt for 2 days. mainly in the hope that cute backpackers would come by and gush over my toughness, but also because it really really hurt.

AMEN!

Seriously, it makes me gag.

Also gross: biting into a sandwich you just made and realizing that the bread left in the bread bag that you just used is covered in mold.

Not paying attention when you're making a cup of tea and only realising that the milk was off once its in your mouth

the presents my cat brings me after she's been out for the night
Hehehe - along the same line.......

Stepping out of bed at 3:00 am only to find that you have put your foot down on a cat hair-ball, still slightly warm only to have it squeeze up between your toes.

you sure do have a knack for this game IG.

having your entire back peel after a sunburn. especially bad when you have interviews and dates coming up.

Back