Forward, TNP!

We are now officially one of the 17 political parties of the eUK...Vanguard.

Libertarian center, the logo being the simple one put forward a few days ago. These details can be changed, and we'll be working on the latter more thoroughly.

We'll be accepting everyone here as members...so be sure to join up! There is work to be done before we can think about making political steps in the country's halls of government, but now that we're established, we can now begin from the bottom, and start working for the top.

A construction needs a blueprint, and a blueprint needs Architects...

Flem, you're appointed.

Tresville, you're appointed.

You will both be responsible for the building of Vanguard's manifesto, a handful of positions/titles, and a committee to attract, and assist newcomers to the party, among other things. Right hand men. We'll correspond closely via messenger. If for some reason you're not able to fulfill these vital tasks for our eRep movement, let me know, and you'll be replaced.

Haor, I'm eyeing you off...you better have a good excuse for not having a hand in the founding of this! ;)

To others, you'll be handed responsibilities based upon your demonstrated ability. We're after men and women of discipline who can speak, think, manage, work hard, dominate, show motivation, learn, or show a combination of any of these attributes and more. If you're here, you're probably already good at getting noticed...so get involved!

How? We'll discuss some of our priorities here. Give us your ideas.

Thanks for founding the party!! If I can be of any help, let me know.

Just curious, what does a party spend gold on?

I believe gold is a very lucrative asset...in the game of politics, Ator. ;) The option to donate money to the party is available to members, which will be handy for the future.

I'll gift you a ticket, Khark.

You have only 33 Experience Points. To access this feature you need at least 40 Experience points (experience level 7).

BAH

I would like to run for a position in Congress. Just for fun really, I know I won't win. East Midlands district. I've submitted my name.

I think we need to come up with some major issue or something that we can push as a party.

My suggestion is that we should be against both ATLANTIS and PEACE GC and talk about national sovereignty and stuff. You know, try to pull any country our party is in out of an alliance. Personally I think that trying to break apart the current world order is a good idea, as both alliances seem pretty corrupt and I've heard allegations that both have been using Gold Exploits recently.

Also, I think we need to invite all of NS in on this and set up a Vanguard forum so that this isn't just some TNP thing.

In other news, it appears that ATLANTIS has completely collapsed in the wake of the Fake Gold Scandal, in which Gold exploits where used to buy the high quality weapons being used by some ATLANTIS nations, particularly Romania.

Due to a lack of any sort of activity from the nominal leadership of our party, I will be making a forum for Vanguard in a few days and spreading the word across NS.

Unless anyone has any objections, I'm going to use Invisionfree, though I will need someone for graphics.

Additionally, when someone with access to the gold funds becomes active, I think they should start up an Organization account that can be the owner of a new Vanguard newspaper so that we can actually have a party news outlet in time for the next presidential elections.

If we're serious about this, I might be able to arrange for a real IP.Board forum to be set up. I have a license that I'm not using at the moment.

Back