Ator Marketplace - Food!

So just for fun I decided to start a company, see how it goes.

Visit Ator Marketplace!

Very soon I'll have food to sell, once I hire some people. I'll pay good wages, let me know if you want a job!!

I need a job. I just resigned and was about to move. But I messed up...USA is at war with UK so I couldn't. Moved to Canada eh. Stuck here now eh. Have to get money for a moving ticket eh. Gonna work some dead end job in Canada for the moment eh.

USA is no longer at war with the UK I think. I'm pretty sure it was just a training war. I'll send you a moving ticket now.

I have an open job, with minimum wage. This is so no one else grabs it. Once you are hired, I will increase your wage to above the market price.

My salary is currently £2.6 at 2.7 skill. I have no idea whether this is above the going rate.
I'll pay you £4 if you want to work at Ator Marketplace. I have job available right now at £1 (minimum wage, so no one else takes it) - apply for that job and once I see your name I'll raise your pay to £4.

Cannot find your company. Has the job been taken?

EDIT: Found you, but it says "you do not have the required skill for this position"

You can only have one job.

And the gifts are really helping me too, because the higher your wellness, the higher your productivity, and the higher your productivity the more food you produce for me to sell.

I have a house and food, but my wellness does not seem to go up by much each day. Is there a cap you cannot go over?

How many weeks have you been playing Flem?

I read that you should stay away from owning a home and training for a few weeks when u get started. Your wellness goes up a lot slower as training lowers it some.

http://wiki.erepublik.com/index.php/Wellness

And if anyone else in NS wants a job, I'll hire you with a premium salary. I figure NS players I can trust a lot more than just a random eR citizen who picked the job from the list. Investing in long-term employees is beneficial for the company, which is why I can afford to pay high salaries at the start.

Do you have any skill 4 jobs going?

MDH
At manufacturing skill level 4, I can afford to pay you 5.5GBP, assuming your wellness and productivity are high when you work. I will give raises, but I'd like to make a profit first before I raise it too high though :P
I'm land skill 4. My wellness is quite low at the minute, and I'm in the US, so I'm probably not much use right now. I'm going to emigrate fairly soon.

MDH

Probably a good idea to wait then. I can't afford to pay many more people with low manufacturing skills. Poor wellness also hurts my productivity. Sorry I can't help :(

SOB...I can't move to eUK now because of a war. This is getting annoying.

Was about to go see u for a J-O-B Ator.

Selling the cheapest food on the market, Ator? That'll get you attention!

I'm 3.55 manufacturing..any positions available yet?
I'll open a position for you now. I'm going to put it at 1GBP salary, until I see that it is you (so no one else takes it). Then when I see you have the job, I'll raise your pay to...how's 6GBP?

Also, if anyone who works for me (or doesn't yet) has a higher "land" skill than "manufacturing" skill, you can be hired at Ator Farms, instead, which gathers grain for Ator Marketplace.

Excellent, 6 GBP is great - I've just come away from a battle mind you - but tomorrow I'll be visiting the hospital to patch up the wounds.

Sydia, you haven't worked in 6 days! Lord Rhindon you haven't worked in 4 days! Do you still want the jobs? I'm kind reorganizing the company due to the fact that I can't afford to keep not making a profit!

I've been unbelievably busy at RL work over the past four days - the storeman decided to go on holidays, so I'm replacing him for a bit. I've some days off at last, so expect that trend to reverse.

Back