Forum Structure Discussion

Tresville

TNPer
First off, I would like to ask that we not create more threads than what we already have. If they are really important, no problem..create em. But the Logo and Name discussions could have been done in 1 topic as they most likely will not be 12 pages each.

Use this thread to discuss how the forum will be organized. I will show u the basic structure that I asked Ator to create. Please remember that this is just a starting point. That structure will be changed if WE decide to:

ERepublic Forum with these sub forums

Intro, Guides and Game Announcements
ERepublic General
Political Endeavors
War Room

Will give u more details later.  but please stop guests from posting or viewing in there and only Erepublic mask should be able to see the political and war room forums.

Ator is working on masking. it will be tweaked soon after. I will also create a thread in regards to masking issues.

All these small items will be worked out.

In the meantime....guys...explore...have fun. Please do not reveal our intentions anywhere but here. No where in that game. Thanks!! Enjoy!!

As sent to Ator:
2. Please rename the Intro Guides forum to : eRepublic Intro

3. these are the forum descriptions:
eRepublic Intro:
Contains Sign up, Getting Started and Game/Announcement Guide. Viewable to all forum members.
eRepublic General:
General discussion forum that contains Member/Postion List, F&Q, Company Listing. Viewable with eR mask.
Party Forum:
Contains Party Discussion general. Viewable with eR mask.
War Room:
Contains Military Discussion General. Viewable with eR mask.

4. Please mask these members:
Tresville (GMOD, no need..but you do have to add the gmod mask to the subforums...archives)
Rhindon Blade (gets eR mask...Should be able to MOD in all eR forums and subs).
Sydia
Ator People (admin, no need)
Missing Dog Head
Outer Kharkistania
Flemingovia (admin, no need)

Any additions, comments, ideas?

The threads in the temp forum will be moved soon as I can move them to where they are supposed to be. Right now I don't have the power to mod the temp forum.

Hope you like...please remember these changes are not final and it is up to you to tell us what you want.

Haor Chall will also need to be masked, eRep name: Vladimir Tyrannis.

Winter Vacationers too, once he confirms that he'd like to work with us.

HC added to the list. When WV is ready he can just post in the Intro section.

letting Ator know about HC's mask.

Back