Party Policies

Please be sure to read up on The Scheme, if you haven't done so yet.

Before we create our party, we need to decide upon a particular "social and economical orientation". This is required by the game.

Social Orientations.

Totalitarian
Authoritarian
Libertarian
Anarchist

Economical Orientations.

Far-Left
Center-Left
Center
Center-Right
Far-Right

Give us your opinions! Discussion on this will last for three days (ideally), before going to vote.

At a guess I would say most people in TNP/NS are Libertarian / Centre Left. I would find myself largely in this bracket (in RL and NS).

However, we need to know what political orientation would suit us best? As in, which is there the best market for? Which would suit us politically and economically best? Which would help us climb ladders etc.

MDH

However, we need to know what political orientation would suit us best? As in, which is there the best market for? Which would suit us politically and economically best? Which would help us climb ladders etc.
I would argue that part of what TNP is about, is not doing things because they are politically advantageous, but they are what we believe in.

That is true but we also want to be successful. So, if at times what we believe in drags us down, I think we should be willing to compromise. Obviously within reason, I'm not supporting any kind of extremism here, just saying we should be prepared to compromise.

MDH

In RL I'm probably more of a rightish fellow, but this sounds good to me. ^

It doesn't really matter what we call ourselves...what we do really defines it. We've just got to *sound* appealing to most ears.

Back