The Scheme

eRepublik. TNP's New World.

(This, and a few other threads will be pinned soon)...

Member Count

A good number of TNPers have entered the massively multiplayer online political game, eRepublik. We're getting started in the country of eUK. These TNPers currently include (their eRepublik citizen name in brackets):

Ator People (Andrew Nadroj)
Flemingovia (Flemingovia)
Haor Chall (Vladimir Tyrannis)
Missing Dog Head (eMDH)
Rhindon Blade (Lord Rhindon)
Outer Kharkistania (Mahmoud Ibn Abdullah)
Sydia (Sydia)
Tresville (Tresville)
Winter Vacationers (Winter Vacationer)

What is eRepublik!?

In short: NS on steroids. War, money, real-world nations, newspapers, companies etc. In RL, the developers are raising millions in funds. Its truly immense. So much so, that if you've already joined, you'll probably get the privilege of feeling like an utter noob all over again! Because of this, I've put together a guide for beginners here that will hopefully clear some things up.

Our Political Party

We're banding together in the eUK under one banner, given that we have a strong member base to draw from (NationStates). We'll start by getting TNPers involved, but we will in no way be limited to this region.

Discussion on the party's...

Name

Political and Economic Stance

Logo

After these discussions have concluded, we'll be putting together other bits and pieces for the party - including a manifesto, our goals/motives and our structure. The Party will then be created and funded by myself, as the price to do so is incredibly costly - and according to game rules, only level 13 members or higher may do so. However, the entire effort will be the responsibility of everyone who is involved: no one will be left out, and everyone is invited to assist us in establishing this.

Feel free to post here if you've joined the New World and would like to be added to our growing list!

I still say we should set up shop in North Korea when its added to the game next week.

It will be a blank slate with no existing politics to compete with, unlike eUK.

That could work. Could moving tickets be supplied?

If we were clever we could set up the eNK forums before anyone else got a chance.

MDH

It is indeed a good opportunity, but we would certainly not be the only ones eyeing the country off. Remember, eRepublik is full of political and business veterans. Even if we did set something up there, it probably wouldn't take long for us to be kicked off as imposters by RL Asians speaking Mandarin or w/e - and besides that, not many NSers are going to find North Korea an appealing residence.

I think we're going to do very well as it is in eUK, one of the world's superpowers, and its my opinion that leadership (if eventually obtained) in this rich, militarily significant country would be a much more prestigious reward. Here is where we make the influential friends - eNK is where we'd essentially isolate ourselves from them.

I have recently abandoned my eRep account in favour of my old on (with much more EP) that has lain idle for several months. I am now Kid A.

MDH

Back