ERepublic

I'm not going to lie Tres, I'm agreeing with Syd here. That last post made it seem like you have some kind of master plan here. We're not questioning the plan right now, we just want to know what it is. I was under the impression that we had found a new game and a few people were planning to go over together so we wouldn't be completely lost.

MDH
MDH I apologize for coming off that way. Really was not my intent....but that was a big mistake so it upset me. I will explain why.

That game much like this one is political. In these games when you are going to do something big and try to make a name you must use some common sense and strategy. It was no set rule u are correct. But you should have known better than to reveal such info without discussing it withe everyone here first.

I did not mention the other NSers playing ERepublic because I need to first speak to them and gather some info about their current participation and status in the game. If i reveal that we want to do this...they may just snitch us out to their affiliates in game. They also would have tons of intel in regards to us. That will be a big setback.

It is not some grand plan I have...simply a basic strategy that i learned from players like yourself in my early years of NS.

You want to agree with Syd...however, understand that Syd is just pissed off at me and is acting on those emotions. I ignore things like that...it is negative and his remarks were more about his personal beef than what is good for the endeavor we are undertaking.

To be clear..I would like to get further involved in ER...but I don't have the time. I will when matters here are finalized (TNP). So I am just helping you guys with what I know I can do...organize. I don't want to be the head...I don't want power or control...I really just want this endeavor to be successful and most of all...I want u to have fun and enjoy it!

So please accept my apology..let us move on and learn from this.

You want to agree with Syd...however, understand that Syd is just pissed off at me and is acting on those emotions. I ignore things like that...it is negative and his remarks were more about his personal beef than what is good for the endeavor we are undertaking.
:facepalm:

No, he isn't. He's doing his job.

You want to agree with Syd...however, understand that Syd is just pissed off at me and is acting on those emotions.  I ignore things like that...it is negative and his remarks were more about his personal beef than what is good for the endeavor we are undertaking.
:facepalm:

No, he isn't. He's doing his job.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man...u are funny these days!! U seem to have lost that British Sarcasm I loved though.

Nah, I'm not funny. Just bored; Bored of the game, bored of this place. You say I'm angry, I wish I was, that would indicate passion. Hmm...

Well I don't want you to be bored of the game...don't want you to be angry either. I would prefer some patriotism and optimism from you. Bored of this place...this forum specifically...yes...that I hope u finally get to. Even if you are angry that we are still here with the same damn atmosphere...yes...I'll take that too!! Tired of the inactivity...great!! I'll take the old Jolly Syd willing to try stuff over the bored and bitter Syd any day.

Oh where oh Where has my Old Syd gone..oh Where oh where can he be!! lol

Back