Tresville's Introduction

Tresville

TNPer
For months now since I returned from retirement, people have been complaining about government activity. No administration yet has been able to get the TNP government 100% active (during this NS decline) or returned it to the prominence it once had.

IMHO, we have reached the point where:
1. We must adjust to the times and adapt to the NS decline to ensure the future of this region and community.
2. Accept the fact that something is wrong here when so many throughout NS have such a negative view of The North Pacific.
3. We must also realize that these problems will only be resolved by coming together to work for a viable solution.

The North Pacific has been the battle ground that has brought much activity to this game. Changes in game have resulted from what has happened here more than any other Pacific. Great players have begun here, learned the aspects of this game and moved on to create productive regions or run other feeders. Icons were born and died here. The feeder community is the catalyst for all of this.

People say "this is just a game"...no argument there. But what they do not point out is that when communities form, that aspect adds another dynamic to the game...it becomes something more. Communities live, breath and die. We become attached and emotion is involved the longer we choose to exist with this dynamic.

Nations playing within a region have a choice. They can either choose to play the game without a community or choose to play the game with one (therefore becoming part of the dynamic I mentioned). Fact is, feeders without a community and government do not do much for this game. The RMB and the game recognized forum is not and has never been able to sustain a viable government. That is why players created forums.

Keeping this Community and the TNP Government alive is good for the region. This government has never been oppressive to the citizens of The North Pacific. We do not ban citizens without good reason. We have not purged masses. Our banjecting of spammers who break our "Ad Rules" is legal and upheld by the Game Moderators. Point is.....what is good for the region is good for the game.

Community members, citizens of The North Pacific and players of Nationstates have a vested interest in this endeavor. It is my hope that we all come together and make this work. For the good of this community and all who enjoy this game.

So please...their are many reasons for you to get involved here. Choose one and contribute. We want to hear from you.

CiscO... - Gamer
Tresville - Member of The North Pacific Community
The Tresville Element - Ex Delegate and Patriot of The North Pacific

LOL

i was going to close this, but figured if anyone wanted to argue about what I said we can have it out! lol

I am happy that the TNP is up and running again

Question ...What about NS2 is the TNP crossing over?

Ack! My ears! Speak not the name of that vile game! It does not exist. We all look forward to Max releasing NS3, there was nothing in the middle and there never will be! :ADN:

I have noticed that not many are posting in the Government Rival Section. I believe I should make a few things clear that perhaps, people do not understand about this part of the project.

1. The Government Revival Section is not government sanctioned. The WFE in game does not mention anything about the project. The Delegate has not informed anyone in government about the project in the RA or in the Delegate's forum. I am not Delegate and can only have a say in government via the means set in law (as an RA member). As an RA member I do have the right to petition the government. This Government Revival is my way of gathering the opinion of the community in order to take the next step and petition for change (if we decide it is needed).
2. No Section in the Government Revival specifies that what is done there is law.
3. I did suggest to the elected Delegate that it is best if he and his chosen government official Moderate the Government Revival prior to implementation (as it is best in regards to image which is very important). He chose Ator People as the second MOD. I do have the logs of this convo in case any of this is...questioned.
4. If no one is posting in that section, I will close the Government revival as it obviously does not need to be...revived.
5. Their is a difference between the Government in this forum and the Community in this forum. If every section of the forum was for government we would have government discussions and regulations in every section. They would also all be NS related forums...which if u look and see...they are not.

So please...if you feel that the government needs a revival...post and participate...if I was wrong in my belief that it needs it...I will close this section down as i said before.

Thanks for listening!!

Back