Topic Que

Tresville

TNPer
Ok...so you have an idea and want to open a discussion about it. But perhaps because you are so excited to get that idea out, you haven't read all the current discussions or there are so many u haven't the time. No problem....here is the Topic Que!!

Post your idea for discussion and a Moderator will either direct you to the specific topic where it belongs, give you the go ahead to create the topic or create the topic for you if you have to run and cannot wait for a moderator to reply.

Please stick to this simple format when posting your desired topic here:

(Topic Title)
(Topic Description)

{your topic for discussion would go here in as many lines as you need...no limit say what you like.}

Moderators will reply within 24hrs of your post. You may PM said moderators (LIST IS COMING) if you see it is taking more than this set time. After that...please use your common sense, read through the discussions to make sure your topic is not already being discussed and post it. If you do not follow this format and wait the 24 hrs your topic may be merged with another topic where it belongs. Lets save the moderators some work please.

Now I know...you are wondering "Why the hell can't I create my own topic whenever I want!! This is censorship!!" Relax...it is not. No one will tell u u cannot post your topic, no one will tell u what to post or how. The moderator simply ensures that your discussion is not already ongoing somewhere else. The format specified above is being used in case you don't create the topic for discussion in Que within 24hrs of your request. A MOD will then place the exact title and description with your exact wording, in the topic you wanted should you disappear for a few days. Obviously, it will include who requested the topic.

I have organized large events before and I know from experience that we have to have some set order and moderators to enforce deadlines and push conversations along. If we allow everyone to post separate topics, for every single idea without some type of direction, things will be a mess. Your idea will be buried by other topics and this endeavor will take months! We may lose great ideas which people missed just because their is no control and order. We would all lose out. We do not want that and keeping this organized and moving along is an essential part of this endeavor.

So please...post your ideas for a new topic here and we will get back to you.

Back