Greetings Everyone!

Hello Leaders,

I wanted to take a moment to introduce myself and my nation. I am the leader from The United States of Smart Power, President Brooks Clinton. We're a relatively new and small nation--roughly about 10 million citizens and growing. We govern with a sensible combination of political and personal freedoms as well as a strong sense of diplomacy in our relations with other nations.

I've actually had a few friends over the years who have participated with NationStates. Between classes and student government, I guess my political junkie urge just isn't quite satisfied and this seems like it would be fun.

I have applied to become a member of the Regional Assembly and I look forward to participating in that process.

In the meantime, please feel free to contact me personally with any questions or comments.

Thank you!

President Brooks Clinton
The United States of Smart Power

Let me be the first to welcome to to the forums, Smart Power! We're always eager for some new blood in our political machine; hope you stick around and get involved.

Well her approval rating among Americans right now is 71% so I thought now would be a good time to break out my girl haha.

I've actually met her several times and interned with her presidential campaign. I wanted to represent the United States in this game and couldn't think of a better person to do that than Hillary :P

Back