Foreign Diplomats: Apply Here.

Brilliant! :D

Though tis a bit sad that we won't be so unique any more. :P

Could we have the threads from the consulate moved into the embassy? I assume that you would have done that anyway, but you know what they say about assuming.

Brilliant! :D

Though tis a bit sad that we won't be so unique any more. :P

Could we have the threads from the consulate moved into the embassy? I assume that you would have done that anyway, but you know what they say about assuming.
The thread has already been moved. :D

1. Your main nation's identity. - C I Cerebella
2. The region you represent. - The Land of Kings and Emperors (though I am also active in the government of TNI)
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP. - To establish a friendship and dialogue between our two regions.

1. Your main nation's identity.
Iobobis (however, I am all over known as Joe Bobs, I just reactivated my very old account here in TNP :) Some of you may remember me as Delegate of Q102 back in 2006)
2. The region you represent.
Global Right Alliance
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP.
The GRA is an old region, I'm sure some of you here will remember us from the old days. We slid into inactivity, but then, in February, we bounced back tremendously, jumping from 15 nations to 450 now, and with one of the most active forums on the game. As part of our relaunch, I'm looking to expand our foreign affairs to beyond the FRA regions (we are a founding member of the FRA), and an embassy here would be a key part of that. It would also be nice to recreate the friendship we had with this region back in the old days.

1. Your main nation's identity: A Classless Society
2. The region you represent: Lone Wolves United
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP: The Lone Wolves United are up and kicking again and are looking to reestablish most of their old embassies. We've had a pretty good history with TNP and hope for that to continue :)

1. Your main nation's identity. Rondlesia
2. The region you represent. Renaissance
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP. We have recently become an Republic and wish to expand our diplomatic relations.

1. Your main nation's identity: Sedgistan
2. The region you represent: The Rejected Realms
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP: Just to have a place to post updates, and maintain relations between our regions.

*prods Wham*

Well, the Delegate of the North Pacific have already stated that he have no intention of doing any foreign affairs or creating any sense of government in the region so it might take a while to get to your request... maybe next term of election? :(

It's great to see TRR back though! :D

Ah... so no chance of getting an embassy, or even just a thread to post updates in? You wouldn't have to send an ambassador to us, I just think it's nice for the feeders to keep in contact.

I don't really have power to make any decision around here, but I'm sure that no one would mind if you decide to create a thread for that.

I agree with Fel. While there is no official FA function under the current TNP administration, there's nothing to prevent you from starting an embassy thread, IMO.

The only problem is that all the other embassies are pinned, and unless someone could pin TRR's embassy, it'd disappear into the back pages of the Embassy Row.

I would then suggest a pm to Flem - as Delegate and Admin I don't see why he wouldn't be willing to pin the embassy for you.

Back