Foreign Diplomats: Apply Here.

Welcome, Ambassador, to The North Pacific!

Allow me to introduce myself. I am TNP's Minister of External Affairs, and your welcoming host - here to provide you with anything TNP can offer in regards to your diplomatic interests. The foremost of which will no doubt be your..

Wish to establish an Embassy?

Please post a request in this thread, detailing the following information:

1. Your main nation's identity.
2. The region you represent.
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP.

Your application will be reviewed immediately, and if processed favorably, we will be sure to alert you of the construction of your new Embassy here in The North Pacific!

Feel free to enquire further at The Head Office, if need be.

I think you might just already know all this information, but here it is anyways ;)

1. Your main nation's identity: Fotar
2. The region you represent The Council of Narnia
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP. I hope to bring additional activity to TNP, CoN and NationStates as a whole. User regions have more or less fallen by the way side, with most activity taking place in the feeders. This is just one small step in hopefully attempting to revitalize user-regions.

1. Caninope
2. The Commonwealth-a collection of founder regions
3. I hope to establish relations with regions, both user created and feeder, and to bring the our gov'ts together.

The Embassies of The Commonwealth and The Council of Narnia are granted, and are built on 2/27/09.

/s/
3c244b9968fea091b925722oy4.png

Acting Foreign Secretary

I know, Govindia. That was mostly a poke of fun at RB. Since I took over his position in CoN, I have kept whispering in his ear about the embassy as a joke since :angel:

Thank you all for granting our embassy. I am sure it will be worth the short wait :)

Apparently I'm now the Delegate of SalusaSecondus's region, so I want an embassy for the government I'm going to make there.

Kharkistania
The Cuckoos Egg
I'm opening relations with the rest of the NS world to spread the word about our overthrow of the inactive ADMIN.

^_^

Bisgea
Novus Licentia Terra
I wish to achieve increased diplomatic relations between our governments.

Maxistein

The Kingdom of Prussia

Heightened relations. International Presence.

I represent the former TNP Nation of Daiokura, and by proxy, the planet it moved to.

The Daiokuran Protectorates. A loose federation nominally controlled by the Daiokuran government.

The Praetor wishes to utterly cement relations with the region Daiokura once called home. We consider ourselves a staunch and eternal ally of TNP. Our presence here would be to formalize that relationship on the other side of the relationship.

All nations who at one time had formal relations with Daiokura are welcome and invited to establish colonies in our region.

The Federation of Scarsaw

NAZI EUROPE

I hope to better establish regional relations with the rest of the NS world so that the many misconceptions people have of my region will be cleared up.

Right, JAL has been out for a bit, so I'm letting you know that we've received your request, and as soon as I can poke JAL out of hiding, he'll get you a proper response.

Application denied; any reasonable person would get chills just looking at your forums as I tried to do.

Your 'community' is one of the few that Nationstates would truly be better without. Feel free to stop playing the game as nobody here wants you around.

I am quite disappointed to here that, yet understand how many are prejudice to the region or misinformed. If, for some reason, you change your mind, feel free to contact me as our open hand of peace will always be extended.

Aramor
Europeia

We already have an embassy with you, but we recently had an ambassador shuffle.

1. Your main nation's identity: Cambover
2. The region you represent: The Imperium
3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP: I hope to establish relations with your region and work with you to bring about a brighter future.

1. Northern Danoc
2. Evenia
3. Maybe a diplomatic relationship...
and gaining forum activity.

1. Your main nation's identity. : New-Wes-Valley

2. The region you represent. The Walbard Union

3. What you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here at TNP. : To establish a strong friendship and alliance

1. Walking-Contradiction, but I also go as Earth22.
2. Equinox.
3. To open relations between our great regions. :)

*waves at Dyr*

1. Your main nation's identity: Nedinud
2. The region you represent: The Kodiak Republic
3. What do you hope to achieve by establishing a presence here in TNP.
Well we already have a consulate here, but an embassy would be lovely. Also, it's been dormant for quite some time, so renewed relations are in order I feel. I'd also like to be masked as ambassador. :D

Back