TNP Death

Falconias

TNPer
Has anyone noticed that in the last few days, all of a sudden the forums have just sort of died? We were so active leading up to the elections...

I'm not pointing fingers or anything, but the governmental people are kind of waiting around for a clear sense of direction from the new administration.

The other day I sent a couple telegrams to new nations made in our region before they were swept away by user-created recruiting regions to try and get them to stay in TNP and invited them on the forum but none sucessful I assume.

I've been trying to stay active via the forums games and such but kind of hard when there's not many people participating in it as well. I am also waiting for the status on my RA application, because if accepted I would want to apply for the Diplomatic corps and NPA >_>

Flem needs to start acting as Delegate here, even before he gats all the endos he needs to overtake Tresville.

I'm amazed that none of the newly elected officerholders have even posted their oaths.

And I'm still waiting to hear from Flem on how he plans to implement his leave of absence from the Admin team while he serves as Delegate.

Flem needs to start acting as Delegate here, even before he gats all the endos he needs to overtake Tresville.

I'm amazed that none of the newly elected officerholders have even posted their oaths.

And I'm still waiting to hear from Flem on how he plans to implement his leave of absence from the Admin team while he serves as Delegate.
Oops, forgot about that.

Back