Info Box

Tresville

TNPer
Can the MOIA please request that the election Dates and other current info and activities be placed in the box.

thanks.

I'd like a short blurb about the NPA recruiting, please.

Something like:
The North Pacific Army is now recruiting. If you'd like to find out how you can further serve the region and have a great time while doing it, please "Read More" below.

"Read More" can be a link to HERE

Oh, and can you use this picture in for the little picture thing that accompanies the Info?

kharkistania__1.jpg

Thanks

Updated again, 12:45pm EST on 1/8/09.

Clear your browser cache if you cannot see it!

Shh...don't tell anyone, but there will be an upgrade of the News Box coming soon!

Whoa, quite cool. I did like the pictures though, they were classy. But the regional happenings and regional assembly bit are nice. Could the upper part go back to pictures and the two lower bits continue?

Although... as I watch the Regional Assembly part, it's rather repetitive. Could the titles be shortened and the top 4 or so just posted side by side?

Whoa, quite cool. I did like the pictures though, they were classy. But the regional happenings and regional assembly bit are nice. Could the upper part go back to pictures and the two lower bits continue?

Although... as I watch the Regional Assembly part, it's rather repetitive. Could the titles be shortened and the top 4 or so just posted side by side?
First, there are some bugs at the moment that came unexpectedly and I should be able to work those out within the hour. My apologies.

I'll see what I can do about the pictures and RA section.

I think I've fixed the RA section...is this what you meant? So it wouldn't always start with the same thing?

Now the pictures are more difficult. They don't work with the script I'm using now. And the old flash news box was a pain because people couldn't see updated news unless they cleared their browser cache (not to mention I had to find pictures each time which did slow update frequency).

The browser cache problem does appear to be fixed with this version, which is nice.

Back