Elections 2009

I nominate Ator People for Vice Delegate
Thank you, but I am afraid I will have to turn down the nomination at this time.

mr_sniffles:
I simply wish Ator would vote more.

I do apologize for my lack of activity over the last couple of weeks. RL (particularly final exams) kept me very, very busy.

I nominate Grossenschnauzer for Speaker.

I nominate Sydia also for Speaker, and for Delegate

I nominate Eluvatar for CLO :ADN:

This is how it stands at present with Ator declining and the latest nominations. Sydia has already accepted the nomination to stand for Vice Delegate so I am uncertain whether he will change his mind and attempt to run for one of the other offices to which he has been nominated so he is listed thrice.

If the Speaker would clarify their current standing as well it would be helpful.

Also, Eluvatar is not term limited in regards to the Vice Delegate position and expressed some concern over that issue earlier in the thread so I would ask for clarification regarding his standing in regards to that office, as well as his nomination for CLO.

Thank you.

EDIT: The Speaker has declined to stand again.

Delegate:
Tresville
Haor Chall
Sydia (not yet accepted)

Vice Delegate:
Sydia

Speaker:
Grossenschnauzer (not yet accepted)
Sydia (not yet accepted)

CLO (3 seats):
FALKONCATS
Falconias
Eluvatar (not yet accepted)

This is how it stands at present with Ator declining and the latest nominations. Sydia has already accepted the nomination to stand for Vice Delegate so I am uncertain whether he will change his mind and attempt to run for one of the other offices to which he has been nominated so he is listed thrice.
Am I correct in assuming you can only run for one office at a time?

Edited to reflect as much.

If no further clarification is forthcoming from Sydia prior to Monday then I will remove his name from the other nominated positions automatically since he has accepted the bid for Vice Delegate already.

I need clarification from the Vice Delegate as to whether he wishes to stand for the CLO since that is the only office he is currently nominated to.

As it stands currently it would appear that the Speaker will stand empty if the one nominated candidate does not accept and the CLO will be short one party if the Vice Delegate does not accept.

Nominations are still open.

Edited to reflect as much.

If no further clarification is forthcoming from Sydia prior to Monday then I will remove his name from the other nominated positions automatically since he has accepted the bid for Vice Delegate already.

I need clarification from the Vice Delegate as to whether he wishes to stand for the CLO since that is the only office he is currently nominated to.

As it stands currently it would appear that the Speaker will stand empty if the one nominated candidate does not accept and the CLO will be short one party if the Vice Delegate does not accept.

Nominations are still open.
In that case, I shall respectfully decline the nominations for Speaker and Delegate.

I nominate Romanoffia for Speaker, as well as Namyeknom for CLO.

Govindia must not have read my statement earlier in this thread:

For the record, I'm taking a Sherman as to this election cycle.*

*--“If nominated, I will not accept; if drafted, I will not run; if elected, I will not serve." General William Tecumseh Sherman

Since Sydia appears to be interested in the position, I will not be running for Vice Delegate and will instead declare my candidacy for Speaker.

I'll second/third /fourth Flemingovia's nomination for Jedi Master and Delegate and Most Cuddly :D

I nominate Falconias for CLO

Here is an updated election roster. If there are errors or omissions please let me know as soon as possible. Since those that have not accepted have been seconded at this point I may include them on the ticket even if they do not accept before the 6pm EST deadline today to accommodate possible absences due to the upcoming or preceeding holidays.

Delegate:
Tresville
Haor Chall
Flemingovia

Vice Delegate:
Sydia

Speaker:
Romanoffia (not yet accepted)
Eluvatar

CLO (3 seats):
FALKONCATS
Falconias
Namyeknom (not yet accepted)

The nominations are closed.

If someone could close this topic it would be appreciated.

I will post verification of the candidates eligibility tomorrow.

Back